NBC Sports Gold Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have cable. Between FuboTV & NBC sports gold I see all the Everton matches and am able to record most of them, or watch the replay where applicable that way I’m not without if I (the wife) has something else planned around kickoff.

Also, I purchased the Roku Ultra, so I can stream both services on the big screen. Overall delighted with how it all comes together.

Is that done through KODI
I pay 90 Euro a year but I get every British channel , inc sports movies music kids , Irish stations , American and Canadian sports and movies , bein sports
Hundreds of movies and dozens of box sets

Nope, just a name. Its a partner to Eternal TV which isnt taking any more subscriptions at the minute as its become so popular. Good news though for me as I was with vaders and it was becoming stupid as there were too many people signing up.

Pretty much everything u listed apart from VOD but that doesnt bother me, I just want stable good quality buffer free streams.

I find the whole NBC Sports Gold thing a bit unnecessary. You only need it for the Saturday 3:00pm BST games because the rest of them are televised. If the NBC Sports channel is part of your TV package, you also get a free streaming Goal Zone channel where they go back and forth between the games in progress to show the best action (goals, chances, cards, injuries, etc.)

Basically I’m paying $50 per year for the boring parts of maybe half of Everton’s games.

I find the whole NBC Sports Gold thing a bit unnecessary. You only need it for the Saturday 3:00pm BST games because the rest of them are televised. If the NBC Sports channel is part of your TV package, you also get a free streaming Goal Zone channel where they go back and forth between the games in progress to show the best action (goals, chances, cards, injuries, etc.)

Basically I’m paying $50 per year for the boring parts of maybe half of Everton’s games.

Yes. You are 100% correct; and God help me, I’m the addict whose willing to pay that every time.

For my fellow American residing fans, has anyone tried the Golds sport pass to view games not showing. I would really like to watch every Everton game possible and this seems the best way. Just looking for some feedback, $50 bucks a year seems worth it if the content and feed is all solid.
I split the cost with a friend and it's been worth the price so far. Last season we were on Gold every week because we were awful and it worked well. Quality is typically excellent. If you're going to watch Everton every time they're on then get it

I split the cost with a friend and it's been worth the price so far. Last season we were on Gold every week because we were awful and it worked well. Quality is typically excellent. If you're going to watch Everton every time they're on then get it
That was something else I was wondering about. Can you have two people logged in at same time or no?

I have it and used my ipad mini to stream to my Apple TV via AirPlay. Honestly that's the biggest reason I even keep AppleTV...it's by far the easiest platform to stream from a device (but has to be an apple device).

Worth it.

Its been good I had it last year and no problems. My son is in Mass going to college and he gets all the games there on it.

I bought it last week for this season, and the first weekend it worked great. I use it through the Roku stick. My favorite part is the mosaic channel where you can watch all four 10 am Eastern games simultaneously on one screen. If you're a fan of the "Big 6" it might not be worth it since most of their games are on NBC, NBCSN, or CNBC, but it's definitely worth it for fans of the other 14 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.