NBC Sports Gold Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame nothing replaced PremierLeaguePass once it bit the dust for us UK'ers. That with Overplay was perfect.

Especially ideal for me when I was working saturdays, as you could watch any match on demand for 24 hours after a game.

I used it last year and it was a bit shaky the first couple weeks. But then after they got their act together it was awesome. Especially since you could rewatch matches broadcast on there unlike with NBCSN matches.

I had the same experience. We have Apple TV, which makes it very easy to use. Totally worth the money.

The upside is you get to see almost all of the games combine with the normal NBC Sports package. The downsides are it has been a bit dodgy in the past, and you have to also have a subscription to a cable provider with an NBC Sports package, because part of the games are on regular NBC Sports, and part of them are on Gold.

The upside is you get to see almost all of the games combine with the normal NBC Sports package. The downsides are it has been a bit dodgy in the past, and you have to also have a subscription to a cable provider with an NBC Sports package, because part of the games are on regular NBC Sports, and part of them are on Gold.
Yeah i already had the cable aspect, just wanted to watch more everton since they are not considered "Big 6" they do not get shown as often on there.

The good ole days is when you had the cable package and then you could also with that watch all the other games as well.

It works fine, people just hate it because until last year you could get EVERY game without any additional purchase. So basically you now have to pay 50 bucks to to keep the status quo.

It is annoying that there are separate apps and subscriptions. I'm going to buy gold, I just wish they'd integrate it so I don't have to use two different apps and two different logins week to week.

I signed up last year after the January transfer window and they reduced the price to $25. I let it autorenew this year for the full $50. I don't have any cable service so I stream all the matches. I snagged do eone else's cable login for all the nbcsn matches and watch through the nbcsn app. I also cast all the matches from my phone to my Chromecast connected to my TV. It works really well. With the gold pass I don't think you get access to the games on nbcsn you would still need a separate login for that.

I found it extremely annoying to have to use two different apps to be honest. I've gotten rid of cable since then and I guess I'll have to do some "exploration" to stream the games this year.

Is that done through KODI
I pay 90 Euro a year but I get every British channel , inc sports movies music kids , Irish stations , American and Canadian sports and movies , bein sports
Hundreds of movies and dozens of box sets

Sounds like my IPTV supplier. I pay £35 for 3 months and with vpn can watch any PL game and like you said All sky sports, sky movies and worldwide sports channels which usually have PL games. Match centre usually has all the links to all the matches with excellent streams (most of the time)

Status
Not open for further replies.