NBC Sports Gold Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

BainesMakeHerDance

Player Valuation: £950k
For my fellow American residing fans, has anyone tried the Golds sport pass to view games not showing. I would really like to watch every Everton game possible and this seems the best way. Just looking for some feedback, $50 bucks a year seems worth it if the content and feed is all solid.

Its ok. Sometimes the stream is a bit dodgy and you need certain devices to stream it. Not many better options though so it's good if you want to watch every game. Believe when you sign up you get access to other stuff as well (some cycling, rugby, ect...) so if you like any of that then its well worth it.

There's lots of facilities to be able to watch every game on telly., Don't know if that can be discussed on here

For my fellow American residing fans, has anyone tried the Golds sport pass to view games not showing. I would really like to watch every Everton game possible and this seems the best way. Just looking for some feedback, $50 bucks a year seems worth it if the content and feed is all solid.
For me, it's 100% worth it. They had some issues back in September last season, it was the Bournemouth home game and I almost lost my mind. They realized the issue, fixed it, and I didn't have another problem the rest of the year.

$50 to be able to watch every Everton PL game, from anywhere, is worth it to me.

I only remember 3 or 4 times the match wasn't on TV, although for me it was more useful so I could watch the match on my laptop and let the kids watch TV (although maybe you can do that without Gold?)

I'll buy up again this time once I get my cable sorted out

I used it last year and it was a bit shaky the first couple weeks. But then after they got their act together it was awesome. Especially since you could rewatch matches broadcast on there unlike with NBCSN matches.
From what I read it seemed first year was slightly dodgy but it got better. So I assumed this year would have even less kinks and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.