2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time of his sale he wasn't 24. He was 21 and a few months. We signed Patterson when he was 20. So pretty comparable. Both young but Justin had played nearly 100 games and won promotions etc
Having watched Justin many times he's literally leagues above Patterson (now anyway).

This is the point our lad played 13 games for the huns and only 6 for us so far so it's such early days. That's all I'm saying.
Patterson had shown himself very well against both Europa League opposition and for Scotland. Admittedly these were not against top tier opposition but they were a standard higher than the Scottish League. In games for the Scottish national team that both Patterson and Robertson had started Patterson had looked by far the more dangerous in attack. Thats why his transfer fee was the size it was.

Last edited:
At the time of his sale he wasn't 24. He was 21 and a few months. We signed Patterson when he was 20. So pretty comparable. Both young but Justin had played nearly 100 games and won promotions etc
Having watched Justin many times he's literally leagues above Patterson (now anyway).

This is the point our lad played 13 games for the huns and only 6 for us so far so it's such early days. That's all I'm saying.
Ooh, easy with 'the huns' patter.

Please. By all means lets chat about Everton but stop the pretence that Rangers aren't overrun by bigots.

You are the bigots spouting this nonsense without actual experience.

And there we have it, proving my point; slurs from a religious bigot.

An absolute shame how the Patterson thread has been derailed by a multitude of religious bigots.

You are the bigots spouting this nonsense without actual experience.

And there we have it, proving my point; slurs from a religious bigot.

An absolute shame how the Patterson thread has been derailed by a multitude of religious bigots.

Leave it out petal. I'm no bigot. I've been to both grounds and one is filled with hatred and bile and it's not celtic park.

Let's leave all that stuff north of the border. I just don't think wee Nathan is the second coming (of whatever religion you choose).

Off Topic
Leave it out petal. I'm no bigot. I've been to both grounds and one is filled with hatred and bile and it's not celtic park.

Let's leave all that stuff north of the border. I just don't think wee Nathan is the second coming (of whatever religion you choose).

Give me a break

It'd take you ten seconds to pop on some of the Celtic forums and see what they've been saying about the Queen dying and that's in public

You can only imagine what's being said in private

Not to mention all the IRA support they've proclaimed down the years

Both teams have an element of this in their support

As soon as you get out of the Scottish central belt/Northern Ireland the sectarianism tends to die down a fair bit

A mate of mine from Dublin didn't even realise that Scotland had an issue with sectarianism till I explained it to him

Then he's not a football fan

Lads this is the Patterson thread.

Can you jib the sectarian chat off and put it in the bin with your football teams who bring shame to the beautiful nation of Scotland.
Unfortunately if you were to bin every football team in the Scottish leagues who are guilty of sectarian bigotry you’d only be left with Berwick Rangers.

Well first you have to ignore Williams as he comes with the RS premium. He was also bought by the town drunks at Forest.

With Patterson we've stumbled into a random Chinese restaurant on the back of a dodgy Internet review and ordered the luxury banquet with extra king prawns. We might have a great meal at the end of it. After a slow start the starters have come out. The soup was weak, the rib sauce was a bit neh but you've just tasted some really exquisite prawn toast. Who knows what the main course will be like. Fingers crossed.

Djed Spence, a year older than Patterson, only played Championship football, no international caps, no European football. Bought by notoriously shrewd Spurs from Middlesbrough (so no RS tax) for £20m.

Any more?

Lads this is the Patterson thread.

Can you jib the sectarian chat off and put it in the bin with your football teams who bring shame to the beautiful nation of Scotland.

I stated I wouldn't discuss it again on here after briefly discussing it days ago and then Charlie Sweet proceeded to bring it up yet again by using the term 'hun' yet my post that's tried to correct some of his mistruths is the one that's been marked as off topic... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.