2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies no desire to offend anyone. He's a great kid with lots of potential. Pointing out his weaknesses is just a matter of opinion at the end of the day. The plus side to his background in Glasgow is he's used to high pressure environments which showed in the Derby

This.

Will start lashing accounts in the bin who bring their crap into this thread.

Nathan Patterson - 2022/23 Player Performance Thread

davek's account should have been lashed months ago then as all his hatred of Nathan on this thread has been purely based on his crap and bigotry

In fact it's your allowing him to constantly have a go at the lad due to non-football related issues that's created 95% of the hassle on this thread

At the time of his sale he wasn't 24. He was 21 and a few months. We signed Patterson when he was 20. So pretty comparable. Both young but Justin had played nearly 100 games and won promotions etc
Having watched Justin many times he's literally leagues above Patterson (now anyway).

This is the point our lad played 13 games for the huns and only 6 for us so far so it's such early days. That's all I'm saying.
Are you a Leicester fan? If not how can you have watched Justin many times? I am an avid PL watcher. I would not recognise Justin if he walked in the door.

davek's account should have been lashed months ago then as all his hatred of Nathan on this thread has been purely based on his crap and bigotry

In fact it's your allowing him to constantly have a go at the lad due to non-football related issues that's created 95% of the hassle on this thread

You've been told.

Stop playing the Ref.

I can see Patterson getting a few goals this season.

Apologies no desire to offend anyone. He's a great kid with lots of potential. Pointing out his weaknesses is just a matter of opinion at the end of the day. The plus side to his background in Glasgow is he's used to high pressure environments which showed in the Derby

…he’s been MoM in the pressure cooker of an Old Firm match and played in crucial World Cup qualifying matches, he was never going to be found wanting for composure and attitude. He’s a talented young footballer, quality and application abounds.

Well, go and report those posts. Please do ensure you can prove those posts are motivated by non-football issues because if you can't, neither can we. It's also worth noting that @davek shared regular pessimism on Nathan Patterson's ability long before he was an Everton player, so it's perhaps expected that he isn't overly enthused now. His reasons as weird as they seem are his own

You've only ever post on here, within this specific thread. You only registered because of this player. Your posts are reported as much as @davek - now I've shared my view. I'll tell you to report posts. If you don't, your posts will continue to be reported by members on here for being off topic, and moderators will warn and eventually ban you for being off topic.

You've been told.

Stop playing the Ref.

I can see Patterson getting a few goals this season.

You're in no position to tell me anything or to confirm it

Stop playing the Ref.

It seems a bit odd to have allowed someone to rip into the lad for months for 100% definitely non-footballing reasons with nothing said from the mods does it not?

I saw someone ask for davek to be banned from the thread not long after it was opened

Almost as if it were obvious his mindless hate was going to end up causing loads of grief...

Well, go and report those posts. Please do ensure you can prove those posts are motivated by non-football issues because if you can't, neither can we. It's also worth noting that @davek shared regular pessimism on Nathan Patterson's ability long before he was an Everton player, so it's perhaps expected that he isn't overly enthused now. His reasons as weird as they seem are his own

You've only ever post on here, within this specific thread. You only registered because of this player. Your posts are reported as much as @davek - now I've shared my view. I'll tell you to report posts. If you don't, your posts will continue to be reported by members on here for being off topic, and moderators will warn and eventually ban you for being off topic.

Masses of people have suggested that davek's issues with Patterson have been non-football related

In all honesty I think I've had enough of this forum

If you don't want to deal with someone who's clearly caused nothing but hassle from the off and then start pulling up people for trying to discuss the underlying issue then I guess it's a waste of time trying to have a conversation

Masses of people have suggested that davek's issues with Patterson have been non-football related

If you don't want to deal with someone who's clearly caused nothing but hassle from the off and then start pulling up people for trying to discuss the underlying issue then I guess it's a waste of time trying to have a conversation
Hello friend please do not be chased away off their forum for forthright views.

I have hope Natto Patto can develop into a fine right back and respect @davek ’s pragmatism on the subject. He radiates an NSNO mindset.

Masses of people have no time for this crap on here;

Give me a break

It'd take you ten seconds to pop on some of the Celtic forums and see what they've been saying about the Queen dying and that's in public

You can only imagine what's being said in private

Not to mention all the IRA support they've proclaimed down the years

Both teams have an element of this in their support

As soon as you get out of the Scottish central belt/Northern Ireland the sectarianism tends to die down a fair bit

A mate of mine from Dublin didn't even realise that Scotland had an issue with sectarianism till I explained it to him

Then he's not a football fan

This thread is about Nathan Patterson's football.

Use the report function if you see something that isn't relevant to that.

Back on topic.

Hello friend please do not be chased away off their forum for forthright views.

I have hope Natto Patto can develop into a fine right back and respect @davek ’s pragmatism on the subject. He radiates an NSNO mindset.
The comical thing is that I've clearly started a thaw in my view of the player...as normal people do when their views come into contact with experince that begins at least to point in the opposite direction of where they started out from...albeit gradually in relation to his defensive capabilities, mind.

@DuncanPatterson is tilting at windmills... ?‍♂️

The comical thing is that I've clearly started a thaw in my view of the player...as normal people do when their views come into contact with experince that begins at least to point in the opposite direction of what they started out with...albeit gradually in relation to his defensive capabilities, mind.

@DuncanPatterson is tilting at windmills... ?‍♂️

You have been consistent. Said as much a few days ago. Doubted his defensive work, was fine with him going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.