2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

I'm not completely sure what I was getting at with that Photoshop job either...I was one dram of Scotland's finest peated nectar and 1 pint-9.4 oz of Belgium's finest Quadrupel, in to a (what I thought was) creative/funny endeavor but I may have, in fact, been "tripping balls".

Wilde times, COYB.

I'm not completely sure what I was getting at with that Photoshop job either...I was one dram of Scotland's finest peated nectar and 1 pint-9.4 oz of Belgium's finest Quadrupel, in to a (what I thought was) creative/funny endeavor but I may have, in fact, been "tripping balls".

Wilde times, COYB.
Ah, the importance of being earnest ?

Wilde times, COYB.

Oh man I was adding my own Wilde’ism.

“One mans genius is another mans trippin’ balls.”

There's no great delivery when he gets into good wide positions. Decent in defence so far today tbf, but his distribution is ropey.

We need more punch from both full backs here.

52356462188_b7a0336a6a_b.jpg

"Evertonianism is a virtue of the vicious."
Oscek?

Status
Not open for further replies.