2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comical thing is that I've clearly started a thaw in my view of the player...as normal people do when their views come into contact with experince that begins at least to point in the opposite direction of where they started out from...albeit gradually in relation to his defensive capabilities, mind.

@DuncanPatterson is tilting at windmills... ?‍♂️

You've been on the money from day one.

if somebody offered me a swap: nathan patterson leaving and james justin arriving i would spit in their face

I'd bet you all the tea in China or whatever that expression is. I work near St Albans and used to watch Justin for Luton in probably 50% of his games for a few years. I mentioned him as a good transfer target on her the year before Leicester got him. He has real skill go with his athleticism and would often step into a midfield role with ease. As I said above, were it for his big injury then I could have seen a Sky club offer £30/£40m for him this summer.

You can see that in a couple of seasons time he won't need any other players to support him. He'll just break any attacks, then take the ball up the other end and score. He is going to be the first £500 million pound player when we sell him.

Scores his first hat trick and lifts up his shirt, to reveal a picture of a sour faced lemon cat and the immortal words " @davek is mean to puppies and small children "

You can see that in a couple of seasons time he won't need any other players to support him. He'll just break any attacks, then take the ball up the other end and score. He is going to be the first £500 million pound player when we sell him.
Obviously your piss taking but Patterson does have a touch of the Gareth Bale about him(the good bits of Bale). We haven't yet seen Patterson at his best attacking wise. If he fulfills his potential he may become the best attacking full back in the league.

Bramley Moore will be the 'Nathan Patterson Stadium' in about 15 years time.
No it won't it will be the Bramley Moore Slave Stadium sponsored by President for life Trump Enterprises. Nathan Patterson will run out captain ,Dof , and manager .and tea lady ,wot a man, i want his baby's and that's not over the top.

52356462188_b7a0336a6a_b.jpg

"Evertonianism is a virtue of the vicious."

Status
Not open for further replies.