2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm....have you seen any transfer fees over the last couple of years. In the current market we paid buttons for this lad.

We paid a lot more than buttons. There's a reason there was no queue for the lad at that price. And wasn't their Stevie G codpiece manager at the time? No fan of the blues. He had us over in that deal. It might come good for us. I obviously hope it does.

We paid a lot more than buttons. There's a reason there was no queue for the lad at that price. And wasn't their Stevie G codpiece manager at the time? No fan of the blues. He had us over in that deal. It might come good for us. I obviously hope it does.
Everton have got a good deal, you’ve got a 20 year old player who has the potential to be a top player. Stop your moaning and enjoy him and the team being assembled.

Everton have got a good deal, you’ve got a 20 year old player who has the potential to be a top player. Stop your moaning and enjoy him and the team being assembled.
Calvin, I know the last few days have been difficult for you, but please respect Everton supporters.

Calvin, I know the last few days have been difficult for you, but please respect Everton supporters.
Yeah I’m uptight because the football has been cancelled for no good reason. Mate, you’ve got a good player with the potential to be a top player. If you can’t see that then you obviously can’t spot a player. But then again you said he wasn’t a full back but a winger ?

No, he wasn’t their manager at the time. Maybe you should just stop typing as you clearly know absolutely nothing.

I haven't moaned mate x and it's a discussion forum x
You’re trying to make out Everton have been robbed. If anything the opposite is true. If Patterson had been English or French, German, Italian, Dutch you would’ve payed a lot more for him. You payed more for Mykolenko, who is a few years older. Now tell me which one has the higher ceiling?

No, he wasn’t their manager at the time. Maybe you should just stop typing as you clearly know absolutely nothing.

Lad in a world of empty space you'd still be clutching at straws. Gérard was everything to Patterson. Brought him through, gave him contracts and set him on his way.

We signed the boy at the very start of the window a few weeks after Gérard went, unexpectedly, to Villa. The idea it wasn't all set up with Stevie G pulling the strings is for the birds.

You’re trying to make out Everton have been robbed. If anything the opposite is true. If Patterson had been English or French, German, Italian, Dutch you would’ve payed a lot more for him. You payed more for Mykolenko, who is a few years older. Now tell me which one has the higher ceiling?

It's paid mate. Queens English and all that.

The Ukrainian fella has a much higher ceiling in my mind. Much.

I wasn't moaning. It's not my money. We bought potential based on the kid playing a handful of games in a lowly league. We've taken a risk. That's all I'm saying.

To be clear I like Patterson in many ways. I liked the passion he has shown recently. He just needs to focus on improving the basics of defending - specifically positioning.

Lad in a world of empty space you'd still be clutching at straws. Gérard was everything to Patterson. Brought him through, gave him contracts and set him on his way.

We signed the boy at the very start of the window a few weeks after Gérard went, unexpectedly, to Villa. The idea it wasn't all set up with Stevie G pulling the strings is for the birds.
No idea how it happened but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was the Rangers board that pushed it through, regardless of what the manager felt. Rangers have had financial problems of late.

It's paid mate. Queens English and all that.

The Ukrainian fella has a much higher ceiling in my mind. Much.

I wasn't moaning. It's not my money. We bought potential based on the kid playing a handful of games in a lowly league. We've taken a risk. That's all I'm saying.

To be clear I like Patterson in many ways. I liked the passion he has shown recently. He just needs to focus on improving the basics of defending - specifically positioning.
Ok mate, I think Myko is a decent player and will become a good Premiership player in the years to come as he gains experience. Patterson has the potential to be a level above.
He was part of a Rangers squad that was getting to semi-finals and finals in European competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.