2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put him in the youth team and hold a press conference about his utter greed, would soon sort him out.

By the way I don't believe the person on social media claiming to know insider trading information.

BUT it wouldn't surprise anyone if him and a lot of players have no respect for this club and want to bleed us dry.

Proper bum this fella, and he had loads fooled with a few reckless challenges and a fist pump.

Ten touches when only two were needed every time he got the ball, and nothing to offer but workrate and the odd good tackle.

In a bit.
He was good for a bit to be fair. At one point I thought we had a real gem on our hands, but for whatever reason it just never quite happened. He’s got a lot of ability though, his good games were as good as anything I’ve seen from an Everton midfielder.

Proper bum this fella, and he had loads fooled with a few reckless challenges and a fist pump.

Ten touches when only two were needed every time he got the ball, and nothing to offer but workrate and the odd good tackle.

In a bit.

Go back to 2014 and he was very good, especially for the national team.

He was the type of player who could man mark out top players and make their matches quite difficult. I was at the Bosnia-Argentina match and Messi was completely kept in check until a 90th minute winner (because he is Messi). Same with vs. Prime Bale with Wales.

Besic had pace, was comfortable on the ball, but he disrupted the other teams game plan. The biggest problem was he had a really serious injury and he never truly recovered.

Go back to 2014 and he was very good, especially for the national team.

He was the type of player who could man mark out top players and make their matches quite difficult. I was at the Bosnia-Argentina match and Messi was completely kept in check until a 90th minute winner (because he is Messi). Same with vs. Prime Bale with Wales.

Besic had pace, was comfortable on the ball, but he disrupted the other teams game plan. The biggest problem was he had a really serious injury and he never truly recovered.

This.

I liked him, for the reasons I liked Gueye and Naysmith - triers who made a positive difference to us more often than not.

Besic, albeit not quite the same player as Wilshere had the same problem. He can play a bit, but he then tries to be a destroyer and he's not resilient enough to do that (who is?). It's cost him a lot of time out. Shame. There's a player in there and we probably won't get to see it now, but he's a steal - if fit - for a newly promoted side. He's got what it takes if he keeps his head on.

He was good for a bit to be fair. At one point I thought we had a real gem on our hands, but for whatever reason it just never quite happened. He’s got a lot of ability though, his good games were as good as anything I’ve seen from an Everton midfielder.

Yikes. His performance vs Man City was very, VERY good, but his only one of note. I remember him playing well at home to West Brom and QPR, but a little more than that is required at Everton from me.

Yikes. His performance vs Man City was very, VERY good, but his only one of note. I remember him playing well at home to West Brom and QPR, but a little more than that is required at Everton from me.

Hey mate, how about you shut the hell up before you have to get a joe la to the Leo, yeah?

I feel like it was against Italy, but even this summer he had a match for Bosnia where he was completely amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.