Mr. Bill Kenrwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still maintain the same position on this. Kenwright is a nice chap (probably too nice), clearly very creative when you look at his background, but he's a bit balls at business. There's no doubt in my mind that this has held us back on many an occasion.

Kenwright marched the Khmer rouge into Pnomh Penh. The Nazi war machine across Europe. Dropped chemical weapons on the kurds. Kenwright stirred [Poor language removed] up between the hutus and the tutsis, runs all the drug cartels in Mexico, dropped radioactive poison on Litvchenko, shot Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand, assassinated Kennedy and Lincoln, threw a lit match at the Hindenberg just as it was landing, piloted the Titanic into an iceberg, fitted the faulty seals on the Challenger space craft, caused the credit crunch and ensuing recession, kicked the levees down in New Orleans, caused the Bhopal gas leak, invented big brother and reality TV shows, concieved the birdie song and dance, made Krakatoa erupt and caused Pompeii to be ruined. Sank the ancient city of atlantis and made Graham Norton a star.

In short, Kenwright has a 666 birthmark on his scalp and intends to build a satanic army of season ticket holders to make a final diabolic march on the stronghold of heaven and overthrow god from his cloudy firmament and take his place in dark saintly majesty.

At night you can hear him at goodison park, clad in black robes, a deranged twisted visage, laughing, riding on the reanimated corpse of Shergar, "I'll never sell, I'll never sell" carries hauntingly on the breeze down Scotty Rd.

He gets more than his fair share of stick, but let's be honest here - he could be Mike "Giant Paystacks!?" Ashley.

As far as I can tell - every penny that Everton Football Club make gets pumped back into the club. Sure, it's both ridiculous & disgraceful that the 4th most successful club in English football has such poor infrasrtucture & finances, but that blame lies with the board of the 80's/90's not Bill Kenwright.

Quite frankly - if Bill was a billionaire, he'd be the best chairman in the world.
Blame it on the eighties,your having a laugh right

The best thing about barmy bill is when things are going wrong a mega lie comes out,after our last bad run earlier in the season he said he was talking to 3 parties about buying the club.
A lot on here are gullable and if he said we were been taken over by aliens they would be buying et t shirts,.
He is taking us all for a ride

As much as he has his knockers ( pwwooaarr ) he is the best man for the job,currently..

If only Kenwrong would sell we could get in some arabs or oil shiekhs or russian oligarchs or maybe Alan Sugar.

Then we;d only need to sack Moyes and get Jol in.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Dont you lot get it?

If only Kenwrong would sell we could get in some arabs or oil shiekhs or russian oligarchs or maybe Alan Sugar.

Then we;d only need to sack Moyes and get Jol in.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Dont you lot get it?
No lets keep wonderful honest bill and end up in league 2 but we would be happy cos bill tells us everything will be ok.

No lets keep wonderful honest bill and end up in league 2 but we would be happy cos bill tells us everything will be ok.

If only Bill wasn't so inept at being evil. He's had ten years almost to get us into league 2 and he keeps failing. Not even got us relegated once! Almost won the FA cup last year.

This evil kenwright is rubbish. Can't we have some arab owners like Pompey had. Now they achieve results.

If only Bill wasn't so inept at being evil. He's had ten years almost to get us into league 2 and he keeps failing. Not even got us relegated once! Almost won the FA cup last year.

This evil kenwright is rubbish. Can't we have some arab owners like Pompey had. Now they achieve results.
What have we won in 10 years nothing and where are we now 5th bottom with no money.
As long as super bill is there you wont care whichever league we end up in

Or put another way: if only Bill hadn't have dragged two vampire capitalists into owning the club and just sold up years ago to someone who had the cash and vision to take us forward (or stand aside whilst a workable stadium plan at the KD came to fruition under another director) then maybe we could be somewhere other than in the bottom half of the table, about to give the manager **** all in net spending for the next transfer window (again), and waving goodbye to the might of Sunderland and Birmingham as they move ahead of us.

One word: ambition.

Another word: settling.

I know which side of the fence I stand.

Or put another way: if only Bill hadn't have dragged two vampire capitalists into owning the club and just sold up years ago to someone who had the cash and vision to take us forward (or stand aside whilst a workable stadium plan at the KD came to fruition under another director) then maybe we could be somewhere other than in the bottom half of the table, about to give the manager **** all in net spending for the next transfer window (again), and waving goodbye to the might of Sunderland and Birmingham as they move ahead of us.

One word: ambition.

Another word: settling.

I know which side of the fence I stand.

so ambitious your sat in front of a computer doing sweet F all about it; other than venting this poison inside you, trying to get more and more people to hate.

Its not going to achieve anything.

Ever.

And really you don't know anything about the subject first hand. Rumours, gossip, speculation, maybe some old paperwork.

Take some coaching badges, or build up a business that's worth 100 million. Then you can do something about it and we can say, my, that Davek was ambitious wasn't he.

Status
Not open for further replies.