Moyes avoids denying Yak links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This years report should make interesting reading. With the increased tv money plus potential increases from a new stadium it would seem that our income will increase, especially following a good league finish last season. Quite how much extra the new contracts for Cahill and Arteta will cost on the wage bill though I don't know.

I reckon we always had it, they just didnt tell us. Why should they anyway? Come out early and say the prices are inflated, and wait to see who gets desperate to sell.

And arent the payments to clubs spread over the year in installments? So they get paid when we do so its not really over spending. Maybe theyve been sitting on it and keeping schtum.

And Gaz, whats the big secret, and why do you know? More importantly telling everyone youve got a secret and not telling?? How you gunna say I told you so about this one? Or you got nothing and dont want to look silly when it doesnt happen?

And Gaz, whats the big secret, and why do you know? More importantly telling everyone youve got a secret and not telling?? How you gunna say I told you so about this one? Or you got nothing and dont want to look silly when it doesnt happen?

He does have his source, and my guess is that he won't write anything until his source is as sure as (s)he can be that a deal is done before writing anything. Not for the reason that he'll look silly, but to get others hope up too much if it doesn't come to be... or tip Newcastle off so they can hijack the transfer. ;)

Bloody hell Gaz this is some sight. The story we broke 10 days ago has just hit your News forum, somebody got slow reactions or what, or could it be that the owners didn't believe it either mate. I expect to see prayer mats out worshipping at your feet pal, but no stuff them.

By the way have you told them about the Icelandic signing yet, now that will get them all going, Monty told me mate and it may be a good one but Monty has made me promise not to say anything its up to you pal ;)

I think you are wasted here mate come over to our place they are far more trusting

Bloody hell Gaz this is some sight. The story we broke 10 days ago has just hit your News forum, somebody got slow reactions or what, or could it be that the owners didn't believe it either mate. I expect to see prayer mats out worshipping at your feet pal, but no stuff them.

Give it a rest foreverblue. Yes, there were words flying about it when you started that thread. But Gaz have gotten his "revenge" so to speak, apoligies from some, if not most of those who slammed him and his source.

Also that thread wasn't the first thread that brought up the interest in Yak and Fernandes.

By the way have you told them about the Icelandic signing yet, now that will get them all going, Monty told me mate and it may be a good one but Monty has made me promise not to say anything its up to you pal ;)

I think you are wasted here mate come over to our place they are far more trusting

It wasn't everyone and a forum is for free and open sharing of opinions, Evertonians have been [Poor language removed] about before and yes with it coming from gaz some of us should have known better than to react like that.

I 99% believe that manny and yak are on their way but I haven't seen any official news or shirt holding big ginger grin photos yet and until I do I won't be 100% sure of it.

Greetings form OZ gent!

Its got to be said fair play to the board for the outlay of money, what were perhaps seeing is the hummming of a a really well run club both form a playing - management and boared level.

Great signings this summer if you told me at the begionning of the summer we would have signed:

Jags
Fernandes
Pienar
Baines
and supposedly Yakubu
and possibly another: Loey Barton anyone? LOL
I would have wet myself

Remeber we were sixth last year with these additions who knows maybe champions leauge.

Does anyone else think there may be a secret invester out there or the club is in disscussions aboout a take over? Just putting it out there/

foreverblue- for someone who is claiming the high moral ground you are being extremely irritating about it. events might prove you right, so try to be a bigger man that you currently are.

i'm sure the manny deal is nearly there, and i'm about 85% sure of the yakubu deal, but i have a slight nagging feeling we might all have been pitched a swerve ball and a new target altogether is unveiled.

agree with rob, when the pics of blue shirts being held up on the o/s i'll believe, history has taught us not to be too confident!

This is getting boring now mate- I know who you are and that doesnt make you untouchable. I have enormous respect for your uncle but my respect for is on the floor- there is no need for posts like this.

Anyway- Yakubu would be a great signing in my eyes. Strong, quick and can find the back of the net. AJ and the Yak would absolutely terrorise defences.

foreverblue- for someone who is claiming the high moral ground you are being extremely irritating about it. events might prove you right, so try to be a bigger man that you currently are.

i'm sure the manny deal is nearly there, and i'm about 85% sure of the yakubu deal, but i have a slight nagging feeling we might all have been pitched a swerve ball and a new target altogether is unveiled.

agree with rob, when the pics of blue shirts being held up on the o/s i'll believe, history has taught us not to be too confident!

Interestingly Yakubu has been left out of the squad to play Fulham tomorrow. Hmmmm ***holds litle finger up to mouth***

Yep he is upset, so would you be if you had helped break that story. As for bigger men, don't go there, see Gaz's comments and thats coming from someone who doesn't want Yakubu in a blue shirt. Moral high ground arguments what did you call it BULLSHIT, you are the last one to say anything. I find your comments equally iritating teppic against a new guy who tried his best and whom I suspect would never do the same again.

Status
Not open for further replies.