Moyes avoids denying Yak links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this quote by DM suggest the board initially werent prepared to fully back him?

"The board have been terrific, but we are seeing now if we want Everton to compete, they are going to have to give us some form of tools.

Or am I reading way too much into that?

It's my understanding that Yakubu will not be the last signing before the end of the month either!

I agree, but till I am certain about 2 people I am saying nothing. You may be pleasantly surprised though soon.

All I can say is, "I know more than the papers" I have proven it in the past, but I may save it for the bookies after recent events. lol lol lol lol lol lol

I had a tenner on Fernandes at 25-1 to become a blue after he stated (supposedly) he was staying at Benfica.

All I can say is, "I know more than the papers" I have proven it in the past, but I may save it for the bookies after recent events. lol lol lol lol lol lol

I had a tenner on Fernandes at 25-1 to become a blue after he stated (supposedly) he was staying at Benfica.

Could you put my lottery on at the weekend gazdalf i believe

Southgate has just been on Sky Sports news sounding like he is resigned to the fact Yak is leaving. Sky Sports News also says we have bid 11mill, and he is on his way to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.