Moyes avoids denying Yak links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's hope it's because he is on his way to the blues! yak and aj really sounds like a quality forward line.

It's my understanding that Yakubu will not be the last signing before the end of the month either!

Come on lads your blowing my mind here surely there couldnt be another signing. Surely the club must have a secret investor or is being taken over.

The signings this summer have just been unbeliveable god be with the days of Marus Bent as our main summer signing!

Come on lads your blowing my mind here surely there couldnt be another signing. Surely the club must have a secret investor or is being taken over.

The signings this summer have just been unbeliveable god be with the days of Marus Bent as our main summer signing!

their spending your v/bet winnings matelol

Yep he is upset, so would you be if you had helped break that story. As for bigger men, don't go there, see Gaz's comments and thats coming from someone who doesn't want Yakubu in a blue shirt. Moral high ground arguments what did you call it BULLSHIT, you are the last one to say anything. I find your comments equally iritating teppic against a new guy who tried his best and whom I suspect would never do the same again.

what's all this 'you are the last one to say anything?" i've been posting here and toffeeweb since 2005.

Yep he is upset, so would you be if you had helped break that story. As for bigger men, don't go there, see Gaz's comments and thats coming from someone who doesn't want Yakubu in a blue shirt. Moral high ground arguments what did you call it BULLSHIT, you are the last one to say anything. I find your comments equally iritating teppic against a new guy who tried his best and whom I suspect would never do the same again.

explain please.

Can we please place this behind us before we start to drag everything up again?

What's done is done.. Lets go forth and stop looking in the mirror to see the past.

it was bull. the guy said they would have signed 2 weeks ago.

it was hardly breaking news either as it was all over forums in the rumours sections.

i've been posting around here for over 2 years. so you can behave yourself saying i'm the last one to state an opinion.

Can we please place this behind us before we start to drag everything up again?

What's done is done.. Lets go forth and stop looking in the mirror to see the past.

Agreed Wiz, I've told foreverblue in the Tottenham thread and privately, I do however object most strongly when the instigator denies it and mentions moral high grounds, pot calling kettle black. If FEB is to stop an apology would have helped like that given by Rob, but no teppic posted round here for two years so he doesn't have to. Teppic you say put matters in PMs but when someone does you don't reply, that is what I call bullshit:angry: :angry: By the way I'm piggy in the middle here but I cannot sit back and see comments like those made above by teppic, he was wrong, has he told Gaz what he told FEB, it was his story afterall, I very much doubt it.

monty.. i tried to reply.. check your inbox.. it's full. i prefer to pm this business but you need to do some house keeping.

how was i wrong. the o/p said they would be signed 2 weeks ago. i called bullshit. i was right.

the point i'm raising is that you say i am the last to have an opinion. why? i've been here since the toffeeweb forum started. give me a reason why please.

he isnt saying your not allowed an opinion, simply pointing out that you had called 'bullshit' and that now mentioning moral high ground could be seen as mildly hypocritical.

im following this on numerous threads now, and its starting to grate.

the original piece wasnt worded very well, i pointed that out then, some of the replies werent 'very well' - period.

a couple of people might have a bee in their bonnet, rightly or wrongly, thats fine. can we not tar the entire forum with it though? maybe start a fresh thread where you can air your grievances.

ive been sat on a couple of issues for a few days, and im wondering, is it [Poor language removed] worth it?

focus on in 15 minutes.

jesus, when it isnt the club putting fans through the wringer, its fans at each others throats.

he isnt saying your not allowed an opinion, simply pointing out that you had called 'bullshit' and that now mentioning moral high ground could be seen as mildly hypocritical.

im following this on numerous threads now, and its starting to grate.

the original piece wasnt worded very well, i pointed that out then, some of the replies werent 'very well' - period.

a couple of people might have a bee in their bonnet, rightly or wrongly, thats fine. can we not tar the entire forum with it though? maybe start a fresh thread where you can air your grievances.

ive been sat on a couple of issues for a few days, and im wondering, is it [Poor language removed] worth it?

focus on in 15 minutes.

jesus, when it isnt the club putting fans through the wringer, its fans at each others throats.

dude i hear you on FM.

i agree the first post was wrong and followed by aggression by o/p and disgruntled forum members.

it was over.. people all happy that the team were taking shape and all was well in evertonia. then the o/p started 'picking at the scab' in about 5 different threads looking for a rise.

i agree he has the moral high ground as it looks like in a round about way he will be correct after all. my point was, there was no need for his baiting of forum members.

i tried to sort this all out over pm. montyblue has 50 messages so impossible to send a message, and i sent a message to gazdalf got a short reply, i sent a longer message offering a truce and recieved no reply. *what can you do?*

finally.. i don't understand montyblue saying on multiple threads my opinion is the last one on this forum. who is this guy? the self appointed ranking system for weight of opinion?

i am waiting for an answer montyblue.

that's it. come on you blues. three points this afternoon please.

If I was still a mod I'd close this thread.

Just forget it lads, whatever has been said has been said lets move on.

If you regret something its only something to learn from for the next time, hell I have learnt that lesson many times over and if I can do it anyone can!

I started this thread, and I believe I have the right to finish it.

The original wording of what I asked to be posted was incorrect, and slightly out, but not BULLSHIT. Just because the papers have not reported something does not mean that nothing is happening. Get over it.
The O/P reported that the Yak deal would be done within 24 hours, the passage of a message was obviously a victim of slight chinese whispers. The Manny deal was done in 24 hours(as I have already said in this thread) with Benfica, a shift in our position extended it, as a full ownership opportunity arose, we held on and went for that. The deal is now nearly done, so an apology on the Bullshit front would still be appreciated.

As for the Yak deal. When I reported it everyone thought that Yak was happy, I said he was requesting a transfer as he wanted to come to us, once again that is proving to be correct. I mentioned this before the media mentioned that he had placed a transfer request. This was lambasted here also. Once again I have mentioned within this thread my explanations about what I originally found out. Another Bullshit apology due.

On a final point, I asked a friend to relay a message for me to this site as I wanted GOT to be the first to know about these events that turned out to be correct. I did this as I am currently working nights and could not make it to a PC. I wanted this to hit our site sooner rather than later so we could have it before the media found out. Due to the unrest it has caused due to people being far too happy to insult FEB and the info that I passed. Due to past history I would have expected a better reception than having something I asked to be posted titled as BULLSHIT.

In conclusion I will not be passing any information over again. I realise that the majority of people here deserve to be informed about events or news that could make us great, but I am not taking the chance of people being insulted and demeaned as I thought we were all better than this and I will not be responsible for this unrest again. Posts could have been written better, but more importantly, whether it is completely factual or not there is no need for the types of shitty reactions made by uptight faceless individuals who are hiding behind computer screens. I agree with suits on this, it is starting to grate like hell. I had my say earlier, FEB has had his say and was entitled to it as he was insulted for doing me a favour. Do not be slagging him off because he is entitled to fire back as he was wronged. Thankyou for doing me that favour FEB and I apologise for the [Poor language removed] you have had since.

End of speech.

COME ON YOU BLUES.

Lets us stop have pops at each other now and join forces to do what this is all about.

NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
IT'S A GRAND OLD TEAM TO PLAY FOR, ITS A ...............................................................

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.