2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not at all. I think it takes time for a young player from another country to adapt. 1 season isn't going to do it and it takes times, patience, and effort.

Does Kean want that here? Not by the sounds of it. Cos we're a horrible club for young players we spend £30million on... apparently

Again we disagree mate.

I get it mate you see no fault in the club. To be honest I’ve no interest in polarising or blaming either the player of the club wholly, it’s likely both have roles to play and are stake holders. It didn’t work and we have differing opinions as to why - we won’t agree on.

I think there is definitely an argument there we aren’t a great club for spending 30 million or even less on younger players with a high talent ceiling and developing them, Kean and Lookman two cases we couldn’t make work. I think you have to look at that because obviously we want to get to a place were we can have those talents here, realised and effective! Instead of watching one smash Barca in the CL. I think it’s vitally important we question that or we don’t progress and improve.

If you take the blue tinted glasses of and reflect on our season last season, the upheaval, performance, lack of anything substantial, consistent and stable, It was a horrible place for a 19 year old Italian kid to come into and thrive.

Last edited:

Again we disagree mate.

I get it mate you see no fault in the club. To be honest I’ve no interest in polarising or blaming either the player of the club wholly, it’s likely both have roles to play and are stake holders. It didn’t work and we have differing opinions as to why - we won’t agree on.

I think there is definitely an argument there we aren’t a great club for spending 30 million or even less on younger players with a high talent ceiling and developing them, Kean and Lookman two cases we couldn’t make work. I think you have to look at that because obviously we want to get to a place were we can have those talents here, realised and effective! Instead of watching one smash Barca in the CL. I think it’s vitally important we question that or we don’t progress and improve.

If you take the blue tinted glasses of and reflect on our season last season, the upheaval, performance, lack of anything substantial, consistent and stable, It was a horrible place for a 19 year old Italian kid to come into and thrive.

Kean has been here 1 season before going on loan.

Lookman 1 season before asking to leave.

I can't see an issue with what the club is doing. We sold a player who didn't want to be here, and we sent another out to get more game time he wouldn't get here.

Kean has been here 1 season before going on loan.

Lookman 1 season before asking to leave.

I can't see an issue with what the club is doing. We sold a player who didn't want to be here, and we sent another out to get more game time he wouldn't get here.

Yeah, like I say, we won’t agree and have very different perceptions here, all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.