2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton will fight for Kean, or receive €60m[£52.1m] or €70m[£60.8m] or keep the player. Ancelotti is a big fan of Moise Kean. In my opinion, they are planning for him as the star for next season.”

I hope he comes back...

Richarlison, DCL, Kean as our front 3 used correctly is one of the most promising around.

Sort out at least another CM RB and GK then we'll have a decent side.

We really do need those 3 up front though, not many goals elsewhere other than from James.

Everton will fight for Kean, or receive €60m[£52.1m] or €70m[£60.8m] or keep the player. Ancelotti is a big fan of Moise Kean. In my opinion, they are planning for him as the star for next season.”

I hope he comes back...

Richarlison, DCL, Kean as our front 3 used correctly is one of the most promising around.

We really do need those 3 up front though, not many goals elsewhere other than from James.
Kean playing off the right then? I think he’ll be moved on as I very much doubt he’ll want to come back.

I hope he comes back...

I personally think that is a really incompatible threesome. You basically have 3 forwards who are all most effective in central areas and zero who are good at creating chances. You'd have to have such a high powered midfield and fullback group that it is almost impossible to see us having a team that can work with it.

For me the best we can do is play something with two strikers and rotate the three of them. Which might be enough to keep them happy if we're in Europe but definitely won't be without the added fixtures.

J
Again we disagree mate.

I get it mate you see no fault in the club. To be honest I’ve no interest in polarising or blaming either the player of the club wholly, it’s likely both have roles to play and are stake holders. It didn’t work and we have differing opinions as to why - we won’t agree on.

I think there is definitely an argument there we aren’t a great club for spending 30 million or even less on younger players with a high talent ceiling and developing them, Kean and Lookman two cases we couldn’t make work. I think you have to look at that because obviously we want to get to a place were we can have those talents here, realised and effective! Instead of watching one smash Barca in the CL. I think it’s vitally important we question that or we don’t progress and improve.

If you take the blue tinted glasses of and reflect on our season last season, the upheaval, performance, lack of anything substantial, consistent and stable, It was a horrible place for a 19 year old Italian kid to come into and thrive.
But , we did sign a young player who for one reason or another could not settle and we now gave a player better able to cope or a large transfer fee from his sale

The club can only fo so much for any player
When he signed I saw pictures of him with his mother getting presented with jerseys by the club.
They made a bit of a fuss about them and I expect have a protocol that is followed for each signing.
Kean could not settle, he didn't impress in the chances he got and clearly the loan move worked well for all concerned
We now gave a player better able to cope or we have a valuable asset to sell.

Either we sell him and get a massive fee, or Carlo convinces him to stay. I'd be ok with either of those. Shame that it hasn't worked out for him here though. Clearly a huge talent.

He won’t stay here. Second best to DCL? Couple more cameos from the bench? Not happening. Sell and reinvest on a whole new right side.

Status
Not open for further replies.