2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, you're right.

None of us know what the "hold up" was.

I actually think that Kean was kidnapped by a group of neo nazis and taken to their secret lair deep in the south american rain forest. Thankfully Brands tracked them down, Rambo style, and killed 4000 nazis with one punch. Then he put Kean on his back and jumped over the Atlantic, landing in an office in Turin just in time to sign the contract in the nick of time... 4 days before the deadline.

Easy this making stuff up thing innit.

You have a very overactive imagination. Cherish it.

internet forum tip: when losing an argument, attack other posters grammar.

Hope he starts scoring for fun, attends church, doesn't go to night clubs, helps old ladies across the street and donates to the poor. That way we can stop with this perceived bad boy image.

If he starts scoring for fun, will that be definitive proof that I’m wrong? That Juve truly wanted to keep him and he only ever wanted to join Everton?

Even if what you say is true regarding "keeping options open".. It'd only make sense for him to analyse all options open to him, in the end he chose us. He is our player.

I agree. Totally agree, I’d expect him to do just that. Perfectly normal behaviour, and I’m chuffed that we ended up with him in the end.

Crouch was never expected to fill any shoes over there. He was brought in as a completely different type of player.

The bottom line is strikers need to score - if they go 4,5,6 games without a goal they get pressure no matter what club they play for.

I believe Kean will be boss - doesn’t hide the fact the lad needs to bag soon.

Well DCL has scored 1 in 8 and played in 3 seasons and has only just started to come under pressure. So I don’t believe that kean needs to bag soon, I mean he does for the sake of his own confidence, or to help us get points but he doesn’t need to in order to prevent pressure from the fans. Fans will give him time despite what some people on here say, the vast majority of us are quite sensible and realistic with young players imo

internet forum tip: when losing an argument, attack other posters grammar.

Hope he starts scoring for fun, attends church, doesn't go to night clubs, helps old ladies across the street and donates to the poor. That way we can stop with this perceived bad boy image.

Good point, well made. Well constructed and punctuated (in my opinion) post. Nice use of colon. Tragically, in view of the point you were making, missed an apostrophe in, 'posters'. Not criticising, because it's easily done, just unfortunate that's all.

You know what, you're right.

None of us know what the "hold up" was.

I actually think that Kean was kidnapped by a group of neo nazis and taken to their secret lair deep in the south american rain forest. Thankfully Brands tracked them down, Rambo style, and killed 4000 nazis with one punch. Then he put Kean on his back and jumped over the Atlantic, landing in an office in Turin just in time to sign the contract in the nick of time... 4 days before the deadline.

Easy this making stuff up thing innit.
Seems legit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.