2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always here if he needs advice

source.gif

You keep inferring that there has to be some hidden reason why Juventus let him go.

When the reality is dead simple, to me at least, the player wanted to leave, he had a year left on his deal and Juve didnt want to lose out on some kind of fee. In steps Everton.

I’m not inferring, I’m implying, you are inferring. I’m not implying that there is a hidden reason Juve let him go. I believe the same as you that Juve wanted a fee for a player who could leave in 12 months for free.

I simply added that I believe Juve were quite content with seeing him go all along. They were happy with Dybala and Higuain leaving too. The only point that I made was that, given that Juve were either happy for him to go / resigned to him leaving - negotiations should have been a doddle, which begs the question ‘Was Kean the hold up?’.

Hey guys why don't I make wild comments that I have no proof to backup and then accuse you all of being at fault for interpreting those comments in a negative way and thus absolving myself of any responsibility?

Hahaha yeah that's a great game, tell you what, why not do it over and over again on just about any subject that comes up and try and do it in as patronising a way as possible? Hahaha Oh yeah that would be tremendous zzzzzzzzz

Well done for being somewhat popular on an internet forum, mate.

I’m not inferring, I’m implying, you are inferring. I’m not implying that there is a hidden reason Juve let him go. I believe the same as you that Juve wanted a fee for a player who could leave in 12 months for free.

I simply added that I believe Juve were quite content with seeing him go all along. They were happy with Dybala and Higuain leaving too. The only point that I made was that, given that Juve were either happy for him to go / resigned to him leaving - negotiations should have been a doddle, which begs the question ‘Was Kean the hold up?’.
As the saying goes.

When in a hole .... .......

No, the buy back clause was the hold up. Which again showed the value Kean had to Juventus that they were really pushing for that buy back clause.

No, the buy back clause was the hold up. Which again showed the value Kean had to Juventus that they were really pushing for that buy back clause.

How do you know that was the hold up though? That’s my point. Nobody knows why the deal was done so late. Surely it’s as feasible that Kean was the hold up as any other possible option.

Just a few in here that are adamant it could have only been negotiations between Juve and Everton holding the deal up and nothing to do with Kean potentially keeping his options open.

How do you know that was the hold up though? That’s my point. Nobody knows why the deal was done so late. Surely it’s as feasible that Kean was the hold up as any other possible option.

Just a few in here that are adamant it could have only been negotiations between Juve and Everton holding the deal up and nothing to do with Kean potentially keeping his options open.

FFF6DF0E-775A-4879-AF54-11A3B176BD5D.jpeg

It’s time to stop mate.

A bid was accepted 27th July
Signing was confirmed 4th August

Sounds like a normal transfer deal to me and not much of a hold up.

Pretty sure it was heavily reported in the Italian media at the time that Juve were trying to insert the buy-back clause yet had to settle for first refusal because of the lack of leverage they had.

Even if what you say is true regarding "keeping options open".. It'd only make sense for him to analyse all options open to him, in the end he chose us. He is our player.

You know what, you're right.

None of us know what the "hold up" was.

I actually think that Kean was kidnapped by a group of neo nazis and taken to their secret lair deep in the south american rain forest. Thankfully Brands tracked them down, Rambo style, and killed 4000 nazis with one punch. Then he put Kean on his back and jumped over the Atlantic, landing in an office in Turin just in time to sign the contract in the nick of time... 4 days before the deadline.

Easy this making stuff up thing innit.

Status
Not open for further replies.