2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well DCL has scored 1 in 8 and played in 3 seasons and has only just started to come under pressure. So I don’t believe that kean needs to bag soon, I mean he does for the sake of his own confidence, or to help us get points but he doesn’t need to in order to prevent pressure from the fans. Fans will give him time despite what some people on here say, the vast majority of us are quite sensible and realistic with young players imo
DCL hasn’t been liked by lots of our fans for a long time mate....

The age thing has always made me laugh.

If you’re good enough, it doesn’t matter what age you are. The likes of Rooney, Owen and Sterling at the age of 19 were regular Premier League goalscorers.

Kean will get there.

Great. Now take the teenage Wayne Rooney away from his family and all his mates and put him in Turin. Would you expect he'd be up to the same standard of performance immediately?

The age thing has always made me laugh.

If you’re good enough, it doesn’t matter what age you are. The likes of Rooney, Owen and Sterling at the age of 19 were regular Premier League goalscorers.

Kean will get there.
They also had the added benefit of being brought up and developing in the system that they went on to play professionally in.

They also had the added benefit of being brought up and developing in the system that they went on to play professionally in.
Are you questioning the standard of Juves youth system?

Also, don’t forget Kean went out and actually played professional football prior to his move here.

Are you questioning the standard of Juves youth system?

Also, don’t forget Kean went out and actually played professional football prior to his move here.
lol, He's moved to one of the most physically fast paced demanding leagues in the world which is in a completely different world to Italian football also throw in the fact he's 19 the lad is still a baby in Football years, No one is saying he isn't good enough just be patient with him.

lol, He's moved to one of the most physically fast paced demanding leagues in the world which is in a completely different world to Italian football also throw in the fact he's 19 the lad is still a baby in Football years, No one is saying he isn't good enough just be patient with him.

Has anyone actually slated Kean yet? Surely everyone understands that patience is required, it doesn't really need to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.