2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they truly believed in his ability, they would have promised him more game time, promised him a place in the CL squad and given him a salary fitting his reputation and they would have kept him.

I believe (based on actual statements made by Sarri, agents and other Juve officials) that Juventus wanted rid of Kean all along (along with Higuain and Dybala who they couldn't sell) to fund other transfers - namely Lukaku / Icardi. Kean waited as long as he could for another team with European Football to make a serious offer, one wasn't forthcoming so (with days left in the window) he came to us.

You appear to believe that Brands went over there and bullied Juve into accepting a low-ball offer with no buy-back clause, for a player they were desperate to keep and Kean rejected loads of other top teams to come to us.

Nobody knows the real reasons he left Juventus, one can only guess. But your version of events doesn't appear likely to me.

Can you post the statements where Sarri says he's wants rid of Kean. I've had a good look and can't find anything.

I believe (based on actual statements made by Sarri, agents and other Juve officials) that Juventus wanted rid of Kean all along

That's what you've just posted

And I know that you can't tell the difference between those two things.

Can you post the statements where agents and other Juve officials say they wanted rid of Kean?

See above. I've never seen or heard agents or Juve officials say that they want rid of Kean. I didn't say that they did.

Can you post the statements where Sarri says he's wants rid of Kean. I've had a good look and can't find anything.

No actual statements were made. They rarely are.

This was posted when Sarri took over suggesting he wanted him to stay. But again, it's just rumours.

And I know that you can't tell the difference between those two things.

See above. I've never seen or heard agents or Juve officials say that they want rid of Kean. I didn't say that they did.

What are you talking about mate? I've asked you a genuine question based on what you posted where you talk about statements made by Sarri, Juve officials and agents that they wanted rid of Kean all along.

Ive asked you a very simple question. Can you post these statements you mention because I can't find any

Edgelords stating contradictory (bad) opinions to separate themselves from the crowd and make them feel special.

I honestly dont know how anyone can look at Kean and think there is literally any negative to signing him.
Spot on. They then pray that their opinions become reality so they can say things like “called it ages ago lad” and all their mates respect them for being the most knowledgeable about football in the group.

You're like a betterware version of Davek, contradicting yourself all over the place and trying to pretend that you're still in control of the argument. Painful to see.

Where is the contradiction? In everyday life, I'm a firm believer of 'you're not only responsible for what you say, but also what people hear'. However, if people can't read, I can't be held responsible.

Ok, please post the statements from all those three groups that make you believe what you believe.

If I had the time or inclination to do so, It wouldn't matter what supporting evidence I put forth, people have their strongly held beliefs on this.

It all hinges on what you would infer from what has been said by Sarri, Kean, Brands, agents and Juventus in the run-up to the deal and since.

Ive asked you a very simple question. Can you post these statements you mention because I can't find any

Again, I've been very clear in that (as far as i'm aware) nobody in that group have said "We want Kean gone" - therefore you're likely looking for something that doesn't exist. I didn't suggest those quotes existed. I said, based on the statements I'd read, this was my interpretation. You guys have yours too.

Where is the contradiction? In everyday life, I'm a firm believer of 'you're not only responsible for what you say, but also what people hear'. However, if people can't read, I can't be held responsible.

If I had the time or inclination to do so, It wouldn't matter what supporting evidence I put forth, people have their strongly held beliefs on this.

It all hinges on what you would infer from what has been said by Sarri, Kean, Brands, agents and Juventus in the run-up to the deal and since.

Again, I've been very clear in that (as far as i'm aware) nobody in that group have said "We want Kean gone" - therefore you're likely looking for something that doesn't exist. I didn't suggest those quotes existed. I said, based on the statements I'd read, this was my interpretation. You guys have yours too.

I accept you didn't claim there was an explicit statement. But something they said must have led you to believe this.

Which statements led you to this conclusion? I'm always open to having my ideas challenged.

I honestly dont know how anyone can look at Kean and think there is literally any negative to signing him.

I'm not aware that anyone has said there is something negative about signing Kean.

I've maintained all along I think it's a fantastic signing and I believe he's going to be a very fine striker.

The only issue I had is the club placing a sizeable burden on a young kid's shoulders in terms of leading the line for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.