2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the contradiction? In everyday life, I'm a firm believer of 'you're not only responsible for what you say, but also what people hear'. However, if people can't read, I can't be held responsible.

If I had the time or inclination to do so, It wouldn't matter what supporting evidence I put forth, people have their strongly held beliefs on this.

It all hinges on what you would infer from what has been said by Sarri, Kean, Brands, agents and Juventus in the run-up to the deal and since.

I have my interpretation and you guys have yours. Let's leave it at that.
Well you specifically mentioned that a manager had wanted to sell Kean in order to sign a new player, until it was pointed out to you that this appeared unlikely, what with the player and manager both being at a completely different club.

You obviously like taking a contrary opinion and trying to push it forward to wind people up. There's no real issue with that, it's what Dave does too, but the problem is you're rubbish at it. You tie yourself in knots of your own doing and the whole thing unravels, so it's just no fun. Maybe go away and work on it, get a full pre-season under your belt and come back stronger.

Where is the contradiction? In everyday life, I'm a firm believer of 'you're not only responsible for what you say, but also what people hear'. However, if people can't read, I can't be held responsible.

If I had the time or inclination to do so, It wouldn't matter what supporting evidence I put forth, people have their strongly held beliefs on this.

It all hinges on what you would infer from what has been said by Sarri, Kean, Brands, agents and Juventus in the run-up to the deal and since.

Again, I've been very clear in that (as far as i'm aware) nobody in that group have said "We want Kean gone" - therefore you're likely looking for something that doesn't exist. I didn't suggest those quotes existed. I said, based on the statements I'd read, this was my interpretation. You guys have yours too.

It’s knowing when to stop that’s the trick.

I'm not aware that anyone has said there is something negative about signing Kean.

I've maintained all along I think it's a fantastic signing and I believe he's going to be a very fine striker.

The only issue I had is the club placing a sizeable burden on a young kid's shoulders in terms of leading the line for us.
You keep inferring that there has to be some hidden reason why Juventus let him go.

When the reality is dead simple, to me at least, the player wanted to leave, he had a year left on his deal and Juve didnt want to lose out on some kind of fee. In steps Everton.

Hey guys why don't I make wild comments that I have no proof to backup and then accuse you all of being at fault for interpreting those comments in a negative way and thus absolving myself of any responsibility?

Hahaha yeah that's a great game, tell you what, why not do it over and over again on just about any subject that comes up and try and do it in as patronising a way as possible? Hahaha Oh yeah that would be tremendous zzzzzzzzz

Well you specifically mentioned that a manager had wanted to sell Kean in order to sign a new player, until it was pointed out to you that this appeared unlikely, what with the player and manager both being at a completely different club.

Another one who can’t read.

I didn’t say that any manager had wanted to sell Kean.

Again, I've been very clear in that (as far as i'm aware) nobody in that group have said "We want Kean gone" - therefore you're likely looking for something that doesn't exist. I didn't suggest those quotes existed. I said, based on the statements I'd read, this was my interpretation. You guys have yours too.

A simple google search would do it.

If you search 'Maurizio Sarri Moise Kean' and go on news, the only articles which come up are reports with no quotes in.

And, these reports are all speculating Sarri was unhappy Juve sold Kean.

Now, I don't believe Sarri will have really cared either way. But there's no quotes that I can see from Sarri.

Status
Not open for further replies.