2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks like a real talent but I do think it is too early to start him at this stage in every game.
For the time being coming on as impact sub while he settles in is the way to go.

Yes Moise is a real talent. However, I just hope his career isn't tarnished by the negativity shown by some Everton fans.

Moise is still a young player who will be inconsistent or makes mistakes. Let's encourage him and not place a heavy burden of expectations on him.

This is true 24 years of no silverware can make one impatient.
I can sense the fans frustrations. I am fortunate to witness our golden period of the 80s and crave seeing the club successful again for our younger fans in particular. We need time for those new players to settle, writing off some players before we are out of the month of August is ridiculous.

Wait, is anyone here seriously suggesting hes not looked good so far? Hes looked fantastic. In 141 minutes hes nearly scored 3, saved by a post and a couple near misses. His extreme strength under pressure is a massive asset in the league, and his ability to just take a long ball from Pickford and turn it into a blast off the post seconds later is absolutely terrifying for defenders. THOSE things you cant teach. The other things he will learn and will be scoring 15+ in the league in short order.

Yes Moise is a real talent. However, I just hope his career isn't tarnished by the negativity shown by some Everton fans.

Moise is still a young player who will be inconsistent or makes mistakes. Let's encourage him and not place a heavy burden of expectations on him.

This is the same position DCL has had for 2 years too. While Kean May have more potential DCL should never have been put in the position he has. He was a young lad from Lower league whereas Kean has come from one of Europe’s best. The club should have had an experienced top striker in 2 seasons ago to allow these lads to be brought along slowly.

We are trying to apparently break top 6, when was the last time a top 6 team were relying on two strikers as young as ours.

FFS! he's played 67 mins in total of premier league footy without scoring, he's taking the piss with that stat, Juve have absolutely rinsed us.

I knew we should have ensured a buy back cause for at least 15m, just to get a few quid back.

In all seriousness l enjoyed the little hold up play and pass to Morgan who then won the pen. That's what he's gonna have to do, hold up and bring in others around him because that's what our striker's need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.