2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

It would be a massive waste for us to play this lad as a lone back to goal target man like all our other strikers end up being. Need to get him facing the opposition goal as often as possible.

He’s going to be deadly against teams who come to attack us. Will be a hard game against wolves for him this weekend. They like to sit back and soak up pressure. Burnley has lots of success having two up top against him. If Kean starts which I doubt he will, he needs a partner or others playing very close to him.

From a neutral thought he did well the few posts slating the lad are probably the same lot who thought Pope is better than Pickford

First start in a very tricky tie, away from home, in the pouring down rain with a bunch of lads he can barely communicate with past the very basics in English. I thought he done brilliantly and was unlucky to score also. Must start on Sunday.

First game of the season for me this week at Goodison and this lad will score. Great times

Surprised how clever his link up play is and give him some space and hel destroy a few defenders. Very intelligent around the box and that pass to morgan for the pen was class

Highlight for me was the slap he threw during the scuffle after the peno :)

Status
Not open for further replies.