2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s hit the post twice, if they had both gone in we would already be declaring him to be a superstar. I thought DCL did well when he came on but how many shots on goals has he had so far this season?

Hope he’s rubbish so I can be proven right to a load of random lads on the internet. Because after all, that’s what footballs all about isn’t it?
That and winding lads up by declaring good players are crap then watching them go.

Very strong first start. Loved his speed and strength,unlucky with that shot against the post. He can only get better. Also DCL now knows that he has competition for the striker role,which should motivate them both to score goals. I also hope that we play 2 up front in more games this season as I think we will do very well with that formation.

It would be a massive waste for us to play this lad as a lone back to goal target man like all our other strikers end up being. Need to get him facing the opposition goal as often as possible.

not read all the comments, but your point is spot on. He needs help from a taller striker, cause he looked too much isolated.
once we managed that Lincoln were not with 9 men in their own penalty area he looked a lot better.
maybe for him to settle we should move him to the wing and consider play Richarlison / Iwobie through the middle.

Me and @Baines' left foot throw pool balls at lads who were wrong about football players in the pub. Has everyone in bulk doubled over pissing themselves hahaha.
“Waaahahahahaaaaayyyy!!!! Here he is, you’re getting your head flushed down the toilet @DanB90 hahahhaha the state of yers hahahahaha”

*everyone howling, tears streaming down faces, dog going spare

I stated we needed more players in the oppositions penalty area , but 11 in their goal net was taking it to far :D
We still tippy tippy it around at the back , and in midfield though playing in triangles we will be sponsored by Kraft triangular cheese slices soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.