2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can sense the fans frustrations. I am fortunate to witness our golden period of the 80s and crave seeing the club successful again for our younger fans in particular. We need time for those new players to settle, writing off some players before we are out of the month of August is ridiculous.
Being a old fart I have seen the 60's and the glorious years then. I would love to see a return to those days when we were feared across the land.

zzr45, is that you Dom?
Hannah, is that you? There’s something I told you once, that you thought I was joking about. That thing was simple, I love you.

I wish I knew why, I wish I knew why every time I saw you that I knew that you were all I wanted, all I needed. Every time I spoke to you, everything else just didn’t seem to matter.

It seems so long since I saw you. In a way it was. I’m so happy every time that I see you’re happy. I’m delighted every time you pop up, even if it’s with the lad you’re with. I hope he treats you like the greatest thing on Earth, because you are. I still love you regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.