2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else could CA say about Moise Kean ?
He had to be positive and inclusive. I am sure the manager does hope the player will stay and anybody can see that with the right attitude and application there is a player there.

However, I think that because of the finances he is a player that is most likely to be sold.
He is one of the very few players we have that are saleable for substantial funds who only played a peripheral role this season.
If we need to sell to raise money so that we can also buy then he may be allowed to leave.

This is the key point that many people seem to be missing. And not just them but the club too. We haven’t paid £27m and £50k a week for somebody to spend 3 years learning his trade. It’s not about writing him off or wanting him gone, it’s about being realistic on what all parties expected from this move. I’m pretty confident that at the moment nobody is getting what they expected out of it.
It really is staggering how anyone could believe that a £27m signing is going to be given a free ride for several years.

Honestly, I think that Juventus have had our kecks down.

If Carlo fancied him , don't you think he would have come on for DCL with 10 minutes to go ?

He didn't fancy him to do the job DCL was doing for the last half hour - I doubt any of us would - but if Richarlison is out I think he starts alongside him in the usual formation.

Edit: Moot point, sounds like he'll be fine haha

Status
Not open for further replies.