2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he did a couple of decent things to be fair but if you’re not worried yet you’re lying to yourself. 1-0 down for an hour, done nothing going forward and he still gets less than 15 minutes. You can say Ancelotti rates him all you want but actions speak louder than words.

Start him the last 5 games. Whether it is for DCL or with DCL and Richarlison moved wide, he needs to play. His last start he scored. Since then he's barely got on the pitch. The two times he has played extended time have been at Chelsea and at Spurs where we've collectively been crap. Let's see what he has in a run of 4 or 5 games.

LOL at everyone selling every single one of our players.

Moise needs to be kept for another season at least. Reserved judgement on him until we get a proper midfield.

Probably the most disappointing transfer of the past decade for me. Was so excited to sign him, he was such an explosive talent last season.

I am not writing him off at all -- there is a player in there. But I badly misjudged the jump up and it seems Everton did too. He needs a loan in the championship I think, he doesn't look like he can cope with this level at all at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.