2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe back in the Summer when we signed him and a load of people said " Brands, he takes what he wants " did they mean he takes players ability to play football off them?

He needs to play.
He doesn’t need a loan, he’s played at the top level in Italy.
He shows skills in flashes And just needs to play.
Played at the top level?
Did he even start over 10 games?

Luke Chadwick played for United, doesn't automatically make him good ffs.

I mean it's a very low bar tonight, but he did some things well. When he's in and around the penalty area he comes alive. Anything else much outside of it, he's awful. He gives away stupid fouls and doesn't resemble a footballer. However the little move he did, to make space for himself and get a shot away was actually good and gives me hope. It's probably clutching at straws really.

I mean it's a very low bar tonight, but he did some things well. When he's in and around the penalty area he comes alive. Anything else much outside of it, he's awful. He gives away stupid fouls and doesn't resemble a footballer. However the little move he did, to make space for himself and get a shot away was actually good and gives me hope. It's probably clutching at straws really.

Thats so frustrating but think its just youthful exuberance in wanting to get the ball back. He can be frustrating but its not as if its his 6th game in a row playing 90 mins and he's been shocking.

He gets max 10 mins, either when we are holding on and dont see much of the ball, or are chasing a game and its a bit chaotic.

Hoping next season will see the best of him

Thats so frustrating but think its just youthful exuberance in wanting to get the ball back. He can be frustrating but its not as if its his 6th game in a row playing 90 mins and he's been shocking.

He gets max 10 mins, either when we are holding on and dont see much of the ball, or are chasing a game and its a bit chaotic.

Hoping next season will see the best of him

I hope so mate. I think he just needs to stay as centre forward and not really deviate from there.

At least when he gets the ball he tries to do something and is positive. Granted sometimes he can look awful but if he plays 90 mins, he'd try and beat some men and have a shot. DCL is now turning into playing the easy option all the time. And he's not even doing this well atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.