Homepage Update: Mirallas departs Blues for Olympiacos

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Mirallas departs blues for Olympiacos' :confused:
Surely this thread should just be merged with the 'Breaking news that nobody is interested in' thread.

giphy.gif

Should have gone years ago before things soured to the point it is now.

Glad his sulking attitude is away from our squad and away from our young enthusiastic lads!

Very happy to see him back at Olympiacos. Was excellent here in the league and the Champion's League during his time in Piraeus. Was always amazed how he was never a regular at Everton when he first signed - but the negative stigma of coming from the Greek league is usually a tough one to overcome. He was in sensational form leaving Olympiacos. I know he has never stopped loving the club which is a positive for us.

How much of his demise was down to his injuries and how bad where they?

Cheers.

Got some fond memories, and some not so fond memories more recently but I'll always have time for Kev and I wish him happiness back in Olympiakos where he was successful before.

Glad to see him go, he was a bad influence & infected his bitterness around goodison...

His last three years at Everton have been non productive so he will be no loss...

He was a very good player for us on his day.But sadly in recent years, that day was few and far between.Still though Kev was a very exciting player for us in his early years at Everton, and he did put manners on that gutter rat Suarez!Kevin Mirrallas had the talent but not the attitude, to be a top player consistently for us sadly.

Seeing as he only cost 5M he was brilliant value for money especially when you see the fees we pay now for absolute plodders

...goal scoring wingers should be a premium and he was terrific at first but the amount of time he’s spent out of the side on big wages does not represent value for money. I was surprised when his contract was renewed and posted on here that it was a risk.

It is amazing how the form of certain players picks up when contracts are due and I remember posting that I feared Mirallas was that type.

Status
Not open for further replies.