Homepage Update: Mirallas departs Blues for Olympiacos

Status
Not open for further replies.
champagne-popping-bottle-picture-id469193527

I’m waiting for the news that Baines has joined Huddersfield on loan before I’m popping any corks.

Decent window so far. Snakes being shipped out all over the shop.

Oh look, the same old degenerates having a pop at yet another departing player.

Thanks Kev. He was good in his first few seasons but tailed off towards the end. Clearly he wasn’t the easiest player to manage but as @Walken said if we want to progress as a club then we’ll need to learn how to handle players like this.

You don’t win trophies with ‘would run through brick walls’ type players. You need skilful players with a bit of arrogance as well.

Walcott.
The absolute personification of the last type of player we want/need here at the moment.
And if Giroud's tart wouldn't come north, then Walcott's bint, Melanie is it? can't see her in town, somehow.
I'm sure if any wife/ partner/ girlfriend read this post they'd be delighted by the attitude towards women associated with the club and insist their significant other joined immediately.

Oh look, the same old degenerates having a pop at yet another departing player.

Thanks Kev. He was good in his first few seasons but tailed off towards the end. Clearly he wasn’t the easiest player to manage but as @Walken said if we want to progress as a club then we’ll need to learn how to handle players like this.

You don’t win trophies with ‘would run through brick walls’ type players. You need skilful players with a bit of arrogance as well.

well that rules kev out cos he's neither.

get back to Greece lad, right up your street the lazy bar stewards

Daily Fail.

Olympiacos have proposed an initial loan with view to a £5million deal, though Everton did initially want a permanent transfer.

He was a good player, but the writing was on the wall years ago. No idea why he signed a new contract when he'd been in and out of the team since the West Ham penalty incident in 2014.

I think he's better than the likes of Bolasie, Lennon and Lookman, but there's little point to him being here when he's never going to be a regular.

Thanks Kev for the sparks of excitement you provided in your first few seasons. Unfortunately it tailed off but I think he did enough for the first few years to be remembered fondly.

Not sorry to see him go.

Wish him well though as he did put in some performances in the early days.

...in the interview I watched he said his preference is for permanent deals but the final decision isn’t down to him alone. I presume the statement you heard was in a different interview.

I may be wrong eggs in all honesty.

However, I would have thought Sam knew about the Mirrallas deal at the time of making his comments.

I can only think it was a message to the board that he wants/needs funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.