Homepage Update: Mirallas departs Blues for Olympiacos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong eggs in all honesty.

However, I would have thought Sam knew about the Mirrallas deal at the time of making his comments.

I can only think it was a message to the board that he wants/needs funds.

..I think we’re all still in the dark about the process, Matey. I imagine he’s got monies to spend but he can also use any funds he raises from outgoings. I agree that he surely knew Mirallas (and Barkley) were on the verge of leaving, perhaps the loan deal was as good as they could get.

..I think we’re all still in the dark about the process, Matey. I imagine he’s got monies to spend but he can also use any funds he raises from outgoings. I agree that he surely knew Mirallas (and Barkley) were on the verge of leaving, perhaps the loan deal was as good as they could get.

even tho we have got minimal fee;s for them we have freed up a lot of wages.. got to be £70k each per week?? so free's up £140k a week to blow on james tomkins

I always liked Kev he was quality in his first few seasons but made little impact in recent years under multiple managers.

We have senior wingers Bolasie and Lennon and youngsters Lookman and Velasic who I would like to see more of.

All we know is Mirallas has left on loan but no concrete information on fees ? I can't see us getting a 4 million loan fee from a Greek team but it would be nice to know!

Like Barkley he's one of the better attacking options that we have here and now we're losing him as well, really can't understand why he hasn't been involved more. Compare him to Aaron Lennon who's basically done almost nothing for nearly 4 years but has a better standing amongst the fans and management team and it's not a surprise to see that we're gash.

Last edited:
I've been trying to understand what is so wrong about him while all the time overlooking his crap attitude. I am certain he's every bit part of what is wrong in the everyday goings of the club, and he surely should've made more of himself with the chances he has got. All he has shown is that he is a selfish brat, and i have no qualms about saying "good riddance".

Scored a few great goals for us, but you never knew which version of him was going to turn up.
Not sorry to see him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.