Homepage Update: Mirallas departs Blues for Olympiacos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Greeks missed him very much. Mirallas has been smiling all day. Getting on the plane, getting off the plane - bombarded by fans. I havent seen him smile like since the old days. He was missed in Piraeus and it seems the feeling is mutual. Some players give some soul to a club and fall in love a bit. He has got the bug. If he is successful it suits both parties.

1829060.jpg

1829087.jpg

1829090.jpg

1829080.jpg

1829063.jpg

1829053-1.jpg

1829068.jpg

I might go that crazy, might, if Everton signed Lionel Messi. But seriously Kev has been utter guff for about 18 months now and has been stealing a living. You are not getting back the same player that you sold to us.

He won’t but he scored and assisted more than Barkley in the same amount of games! (An amazing stat considering the love for Ross and hate for Mirallas) Never ratted us and never shat himself in derbies.
Good luck to him.

Mirallas was in his prime and a full international at the time he came here (25 years old).

Barkley just came through the ranks in 2013 age 20.

Says more about how underwhelming Mirallas was than Barkley.

I might go that crazy, might, if Everton signed Lionel Messi. But seriously Kev has been utter guff for about 18 months now and has been stealing a living. You are not getting back the same player that you sold to us.

Which they will undoubtedly realise after two or three games ;)

* He`ll be back to at the end of the loan for his own safety.

Could have been great for us. Was a big fan at one point. Seems a bellend though and we are fully stocked on those. Peace brother, enjoy the country that's been in decline for about 1000 years.

The country is only around 200 years old. Before that it was owned in its entirety by the lot very similar to those who recently took over Tower Hamlets and Bradford. One of your own helped free us - Lord Byron. Was very romantic - we still have him on our stamps.

f1221b32c59dc9dc95d5094eddbfa072--lord-byron-vintage-stamps.jpg

I know us Greeks can get a negative rep a lot of the time - probably deserved at points, but we are the first line of defence - have been for 3 millennia. Also very cosmopolitan. Should visit - naturally beautiful place.

Peace be upon you. ;)

Last edited:
The country is only around 200 years old. Before that it was owned in its entirety by the lot very similar to those who recently took over Tower Hamlets and Bradford. One of your own helped free us - Lord Byron. Was very romantic - we still have him on our stamps.

I know us Greeks can get a negative rep a lot of the time - probably deserved at points, but we are the first line of defence - have been for 3 millennia. Also very cosmopolitan. Should visit - naturally beautiful place.

Peace be upon you. ;)
I love Greece. I've visited the mainland and quite a few islands, must've been on 7 or 8 holidays there. The people are really friendly and they have a great attitude to life, it's not all about money.

Not surprised to see him go and it probably was the right time. So very frustrating though as I think there is a very talented player in there. Never seemed to get a consistent run of games. Would have liked to see him tried up front this year....he was usually composed in front of goal (with the exception of course of the pen against West Brom).

Peace be upon you. ;)

He`s not dissimilar too Kev too.

His eyes aren`t as weird though.

Peace be upon you. ;)

1st line of defence against what mate?

Greece is maybe my favourite country in the world, so no wind up here, but it’s no wonder their economy went down the pan. These people believe Kevin Mirallas is a good thing. They’ll be investing in bitcoin next.

Not going to miss him are we.

Brought in at a time when Landon Donovan got too old to help us out and never filled the boots really.

Status
Not open for further replies.