2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allardyce lives in his fantasy " Fat Sam Super Manager World " mate.

Maguire and Robertson where both important players for Leicester and the RS when he came in and neither were for sale.

Like the RS would`ve sold us Robertson lol
Given the garbage he has been coming out with recently it would not surprise me if he was just saying it to wind the fans up, he also claimed we were going to sign Leon Bailey which i doubt somehow.

Allardyce lives in his fantasy " Fat Sam Super Manager World " mate.

Maguire and Robertson where both important players for Leicester and the RS when he came in and neither were for sale.

Like the RS would`ve sold us Robertson lol
No sorry mate my fault here but I meant in the summer before he arrived at the club when Koeman was still there we nearly signed maguire and Robertson. Sorry for the confusion. That's what sam Allardyce said on talk sport this week.

I think differently mate. But I respect your opinion. I just think when we signed him he was on the fringes of the England squad so there must be a good player in there. I also think he looked good against wolves.
I find it interesting though Sam allardyce said on talk sport this week we were close to signing Harry Maguire and Andy Robertson when he took over.
He didn't say when he took over, he said that Walsh told him we could of signed both the summer before from Hull but "someone" said no (Koeman)
Edit ; Apologies, just seen your post explaining this.

Just seems to sum him up really.

1ebe8f493b338ab4e1acd49a8f9e227a.png

Fair playing, having a very good season so far, keep it up lad, give the man Silva something to think about it with team selections

Status
Not open for further replies.