2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he's sound and that but people don't half go OTT. The lad banged his head and people making out he's just been shot in the face or something

He got ribboned once Wilson started going into the channels, he lost him for the goal (same as wolves) and he was hesitant onnquite few challenges.

Good in the air like you said, but he’s still suited to a team that defend on the 18 yard box in numbers
Wilson is no mug, he's a proper player.
Bumped into him a few weeks back and he's bigger than I thought as well.

Hope like hell it is just a precaution, always nervous until given all clear when the injury was serious enough that player is given oxygen

good sign if Myers has heard it's not too serious.

still, he might not be quite the same after...happens to some players after a major head-clash, they become understandably a tiny bit more hesitant on the field.

He got ribboned once Wilson started going into the channels, he lost him for the goal (same as wolves) and he was hesitant onnquite few challenges.

Good in the air like you said, but he’s still suited to a team that defend on the 18 yard box in numbers

I don’t disagree. Jagielka has always been susceptible to that kinda ball. And jagielka had pace.

But I’ve definitely seen an improvement and I think that can be coached/improved with time and a better set up.

I don’t disagree. Jagielka has always been susceptible to that kinda ball. And jagielka had pace.

But I’ve definitely seen an improvement and I think that can be coached/improved with time and a better set up.

Not for me that, a PL defender who is not a kid and is rimmed every time someone is a bit agile. Same at Burnley and a year with us and nothing has changed

Not for me that, a PL defender who is not a kid and is rimmed every time someone is a bit agile. Same at Burnley and a year with us and nothing has changed
He should be forced into playing against Walcott in every training session.
Be X rated viewing from the sidelines, but he may learn movement from a genuine proper fast player.

good sign if Myers has heard it's not too serious.

still, he might not be quite the same after...happens to some players after a major head-clash, they become understandably a tiny bit more hesitant on the field.
Peter Cech has been gash since having to wear that soppy hat.

Thought he had his best game since being here. But still unable to read long balls, too slow, and seems to be easily bullied.

Wilson sat on him rather than Holgate which says a lot to me

Of course a minor thing, his health is my main concern at this point, but :

The FA and Premier League have set out clear 'return to play' guidelines for players who are suspected to have suffered concussion. Essentially, no player will be allowed to return for a competitive game for at least six days.
That's a positive goatfràndel. Give me holgate and zouma for a few games

Status
Not open for further replies.