2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they have maintained or increased in value at least. I would say that Pickford would not be sold for less than double the price we paid for him. He has had a few rocky moments this season but is still very young, English and first choice international keeper.

As usual it is Evertonians who as usual put least value on their own players.... not saying you are doing that btw.

...I simply think of myself as manager of another club. Personally, I wouldn’t be interested in Pickford because he’s simply not the commanding keeper I like. Regardless, i’d be amazed if any club would pay £60m for him at this point in time. His stock might well rise when he cuts out the costly mistakes.

...I simply think of myself as manager of another club. Personally, I wouldn’t be interested in Pickford because he’s simply not the commanding keeper I like. Regardless, i’d be amazed if any club would pay £60m for him at this point in time. His stock might well rise when he cuts out the costly mistakes.

I think Chelsea would have done and i wouldnt be surprised if someone else does either.

Full English international and still young, not too many in the league better as he showed last season.

Hasnt had the best defence in front of him but i think he may also have been suffering from a lot of games without much of a break.

Hopefully leicester come in for him and want to partner him and maguire...

That would be nice.

Need to bring in at least two premier league ready centre halfs before we consider selling MK.

Zouma off, Mina crocked, Jags retiring.

Arguing over how crap a decent player may be is the most Evertonian thing ever.

*Keane makes an error which leads to a goal

“Hahahahhaaaaaa YES!!! I told you he was crap lads hahahahaha!!!”

Composed and confident..

The player we paid for tonight

I think playing in that England team has worked wonders for his confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.