Matthew Pennington off to Stoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Stoke, I heard rumour they've shut the Club's in-house dining facilities due to budget blow-outs...Tubby Ashley is copping a lot of flak over this.

And on this subject, Man U have much deeper pockets, but even their food dispensary services have been put on notice after Big Rom chomped his way through their budget...

Nobody did well for Ipswich last season.

You have to use a sliding scale

Same with Duffy at Yeovil. The team was toss but he was good. A lot of their fans said that if they'd had at least one or two more players of Duffy's calibre then they would have stayed up

He played well by Ipswich standards, and that's all you can do when you're in a poor team. He wasn't going to keep them up on his own

Same with Duffy at Yeovil. The team was toss but he was good. A lot of their fans said that if they'd had at least one or two more players of Duffy's calibre then they would have stayed up

He played well by Ipswich standards, and that's all you can do when you're in a poor team. He wasn't going to keep them up on his own

If Everton were offered Duffy tomorrow Mikey, would you want us to buy him?

He didn’t though.

I saw him several times play for the u21s and he impressed me with his composure and leadership, however it just goes to show once again how big the gulf is.

The only thing he ever done that didnt make me want to abuse him was score at the pit

Bad wool as well
Did you know the term ‘wool’ was actually originally a term used for the dockers? They put wool on their backs to keep them warm whilst working on the dock unloading coal from the ships. Just saying. See that term banded around a bit on here. Btw born and bred in Liverpool.

Did you know the term ‘wool’ was actually originally a term used for the dockers? They put wool on their backs to keep them warm whilst working on the dock unloading coal from the ships. Just saying. See that term banded around a bit on here. Btw born and bred in Liverpool.

I know where the saying originates from pal but everyone from liverpool knows what the term wool means to people who say it under the age of 117

Status
Not open for further replies.