Matthew Pennington off to Stoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

good player and decent lad by all accounts but not good enough for top half PL team. hope its permanent move so he make a proper career for himself

Should be a perm contract ,not another loan,we do to many loans out,should take a hit on the fee, Dont think he's a prem player at all and that Derby goal he scored few years back saved him probably becomming a 1st half sub that game he was that bad

I actually think he's better than people are making out

Anyone can have a bad game here or there, but he was reportedly one of the few Ipswich players that actually looked like a footballer last season and I always felt he looked assured when he played for us

However, if he's not in Silva's plans then the best thing to do is get him a move and wish him well
Being one of the best players for a side picking up a point every game and a half in the Championship isn't exactly earth shattering though is it? I don't think anyone's being overly harsh on him, he's obviously a perfectly competent footballer, but he looks a country mile away from being good enough for us from what I've seen.

Best move for him get regular games and inprove could see him with another prem team maybe try include sell on fee

Sorry Mods his current thread isn't open for replies so feel free to merge

Not sure if this will be loan or perm

....indication is a number of Championship clubs would like him on loan. He’s currently injured, but has 2 years left on his contract. I think i’d be looking to move him on a permanent at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.