Matthew Kennedy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen him play much?

From what I can make out he's a tricky winger, who likes to run at people and can play upfront too.

sums it up well, i've seen him play. i live in scotland and go to the odd random game. dont expect him to break in the first team or anything this year. can see him playing for the reserves for couple years, then maybe even out on loan then see what kind of player weve got

sums it up well, i've seen him play. i live in scotland and go to the odd random game. dont expect him to break in the first team or anything this year. can see him playing for the reserves for couple years, then maybe even out on loan then see what kind of player weve got

Thanks for the lowdown.

As the transfer was only for a nominal fee I guess we can't really lose and he must have something about him for the Kilmarnock manager to play him at such a young age.

I'm glad we got him.

I think people saying we won't see him for 3 years are totally wrong. I don't think he himself would have left a team where he was getting first team football (albeit in the SPL) to sit in the reserves for three seasons. I can see him getting appearances here and there like Gueye did last year.

I hear you but... that implies he will soon be equal to or ahead of Vellios who get no pitch time. That seems a stretch given what little we know. We shall see how he adapts. Maybe he's trying to live the EFC dream.

“@MattyKennedy33: Buzzin to see what the cracks like in Liverpool.. #evertonâ€￾

FFS WE'VE SIGNED AN ADDICT.

Awwww... his dad's on Twitter too - @MattMKennedy

@MattyKennedy33 proud as punch, proud as punch #liveyourdreamkid :)

ApBAph_CQAAVWDP.jpg

Apparently his dad is 'an ex-Paratrooper, working in North Africa, living in Prestwick'.

Status
Not open for further replies.