• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

Matthew Kennedy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim-cahill-legend

Player Valuation: £1m
Anyone seen him play much?

From what I can make out he's a tricky winger, who likes to run at people and can play upfront too.

sums it up well, i've seen him play. i live in scotland and go to the odd random game. dont expect him to break in the first team or anything this year. can see him playing for the reserves for couple years, then maybe even out on loan then see what kind of player weve got

whiteshadow

Player Valuation: £15m
sums it up well, i've seen him play. i live in scotland and go to the odd random game. dont expect him to break in the first team or anything this year. can see him playing for the reserves for couple years, then maybe even out on loan then see what kind of player weve got
Thanks for the lowdown.

As the transfer was only for a nominal fee I guess we can't really lose and he must have something about him for the Kilmarnock manager to play him at such a young age.

I'm glad we got him.

TX Tiburon

Player Valuation: £5m
I think people saying we won't see him for 3 years are totally wrong. I don't think he himself would have left a team where he was getting first team football (albeit in the SPL) to sit in the reserves for three seasons. I can see him getting appearances here and there like Gueye did last year.
I hear you but... that implies he will soon be equal to or ahead of Vellios who get no pitch time. That seems a stretch given what little we know. We shall see how he adapts. Maybe he's trying to live the EFC dream.

Brennan

Player Valuation: £70m
I hear you but... that implies he will soon be equal to or ahead of Vellios who get no pitch time. That seems a stretch given what little we know. We shall see how he adapts. Maybe he's trying to live the EFC dream.
Seems obvious to me that Moyes simply doesn't rate Vellios. But as you say we'll see.

Azzurri

Player Valuation: £70m
“@MattyKennedy33: Buzzin to see what the cracks like in Liverpool.. #evertonâ€￾

FFS WE'VE SIGNED AN ADDICT.

BoysInBlue

Banned
Banned
Awwww... his dad's on Twitter too - @MattMKennedy

@MattyKennedy33 proud as punch, proud as punch #liveyourdreamkid :)

Apparently his dad is 'an ex-Paratrooper, working in North Africa, living in Prestwick'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks