Matthew Kennedy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did tweet before saying he was looking forward to the sunderland match - maybe im reading too much into that though

Someone (assuming cousin from what they said..see link below) on twitter put

"Matthew Kennedy 17 promoted to Everton's 1st team in tomorrow's game against Sunderland. #littlecousin #football #wts #everton #family"

twitter.com/Lil_Libstar/status/266999049557786626

Well done Matty

and well done moyes for giving him the chance, i know he probably wont come on but still if he's been doing the business then its good for him to be rewarded

Made up for the kid. By all accounts he's looked a bit special in the ressies.

From what I've read he seems like a real talent. From what I've seen him write on twitter he seems to love the club and seems like a real down to earth lad. I'm sure he'll be a great player for this club in the years to come.

From what I've read he seems like a real talent. From what I've seen him write on twitter he seems to love the club and seems like a real down to earth lad. I'm sure he'll be a great player for this club in the years to come.

I love the Seamus Coleman style lids.

if he came on would it beat the premiership record for youngest player or is vaughny still got it would love to see him get put on for last 5 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.