Matthew Kennedy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've read he seems like a real talent. From what I've seen him write on twitter he seems to love the club and seems like a real down to earth lad. I'm sure he'll be a great player for this club in the years to come.

haha. Good one.

Sums up our club tbh its a joke really I mean telling the lad he's going to be on the bench and then not putting him on what's that going to do for his confidence more mis management from Moyes here just like he's gone with Barkley and like with Bily it's a joke really been a season ticket holder for 40 years but enough enough now Moyes doesn't care about the club just his CV it's a joke really.

Sums up our club tbh its a joke really I mean telling the lad he's going to be on the bench and then not putting him on what's that going to do for his confidence more mis management from Moyes here just like he's gone with Barkley and like with Bily it's a joke really been a season ticket holder for 40 years but enough enough now Moyes doesn't care about the club just his CV it's a joke really.

"Are you having a laugh, is he having a laugh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.