Matthew Kennedy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sums up our club tbh its a joke really I mean telling the lad he's going to be on the bench and then not putting him on what's that going to do for his confidence more mis management from Moyes here just like he's gone with Barkley and like with Bily it's a joke really been a season ticket holder for 40 years but enough enough now Moyes doesn't care about the club just his CV it's a joke really.

Do you mean your post was a joke, how do you know what moyes has or has not told him. Mis management ???? Really?? Hate being 4th me does. Bring back Walter smith and all that gang. Bet you loved paying for your season ticket then.

Oh dear... quite a few people on here mistaking the term "match day squad" for "first team bench" it seems.

Whoopsiedaisies.

How can anyone say he was 'told' he would be on the bench? He's around the first team, that's enough for now. Like others said his time will come.

Some of you are crazy, Barkley wasn't ready hence why he stopped playing in our first team and went on loan. That isn't mis-management.

Sums up our club tbh its a joke really I mean telling the lad he's going to be on the bench and then not putting him on what's that going to do for his confidence more mis management from Moyes here just like he's gone with Barkley and like with Bily it's a joke really been a season ticket holder for 40 years but enough enough now Moyes doesn't care about the club just his CV it's a joke really.

Totally agree mate, we might as well sell him now, his self esteem will be utterly crushed by this. It's a joke really.

On the bench for the Scotland Under 21's tonight against Portugal, watching the game and hoping he comes on to see what he's about

Scotland currently 2-0 btw

Someone tweeted him during Football Focus to say they'd seen his shirt in the dressing room so would he be involved. He replied at the time saying no he'd just been invited to be part of the matchday squad.

Got to be a wind up.....surely?
If not, then my, you've got a humungous chip on your shoulder for some reason? We're 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Are you having a laugh, is he having a laugh?"

Do you mean your post was a joke, how do you know what moyes has or has not told him. Mis management ???? Really?? Hate being 4th me does. Bring back Walter smith and all that gang. Bet you loved paying for your season ticket then.

Got to be a wind up.....surely?
If not, then my, you've got a humungous chip on your shoulder for some reason? We're 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*applauds BLF's angling skills

Just read the report there and Portugal won 3-2. Kennedy was the first sub when the game was 2-2 (66mins) and almost got an equaliser 10 mins from the end when it was 3-2. He was described as the Everton starlet.... I assume he'll be back at Finch Farm today to prepare for the weekend. Maybe he'll go along with the first team, but I assume he'll definately be involved with Stubbs' U21's on Sunday. Good on the lad, first U21 international cap.

Mon the Jocks...

Status
Not open for further replies.