• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Clearly is for some of us! Or we woudnt be trying

Without knowing your financial position, which obviously effects how many games one can afford to go to, it has indeed been possible to get a ticket to the derby having started the season with 0 away credits. I shall refer you to this nerdy table I've been running this season re. away games:

upload_2017-3-29_8-50-11.png

Starting the season with zero credits, one could have gone to Yeovil (Cup), Sunderland, Norwich (Cup), Southampton, Leicester, Hull, Leicester (Cup), Palace, Stoke, Boro and Spurs already, which would leave you with 11 credits. The derby sold out on 10 credits. If you had been to all these matches and the derby, then next season you would be able to go to every game except Bournemouth and Burnley provided the credit requirement was the same.

Without knowing your financial position, which obviously effects how many games one can afford to go to, it has indeed been possible to get a ticket to the derby having started the season with 0 away credits. I shall refer you to this nerdy table I've been running this season re. away games:

View attachment 35747

Starting the season with zero credits, one could have gone to Yeovil (Cup), Sunderland, Norwich (Cup), Southampton, Leicester, Hull, Leicester (Cup), Palace, Stoke, Boro and Spurs already, which would leave you with 11 credits. The derby sold out on 10 credits. If you had been to all these matches and the derby, then next season you would be able to go to every game except Bournemouth and Burnley provided the credit requirement was the same.

I still don't have a ticket tho lol

Nope lol. If I don't get one between now and 12 sat then it's sky for me lol

Fair enough, I thought you had meant you met the criteria but had still missed out. Hope you get sorted.

I personally think the system is fair. In contrast, apparently Chelsea have a points criteria like we do for a lot of the big games, but for the one against us, because we're not on their list of 'glamorous' away fixtures they are opening it up as a free for all for any season ticket holder. To me that's not fair on the most loyal supporters at all.

Fair enough, I thought you had meant you met the criteria but had still missed out. Hope you get sorted.

I personally think the system is fair. In contrast, apparently Chelsea have a points criteria like we do for a lot of the big games, but for the one against us, because we're not on their list of 'glamorous' away fixtures they are opening it up as a free for all for any season ticket holder. To me that's not fair on the most loyal supporters at all.

Nice one mate let's hope I can get one

Any spares for Burnley at home? Upper Bullens for preference but will take anywhere. Got a mate coming up for the match and didn't realise it'd sold out.