• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

They did used to hold some back and sell to from their box office on day off game despite previously saying they've sold out.

I went to many derbies in the 90's by rocking up before it opened and pick up 4 tickets

They did used to hold some back and sell to from their box office on day off game despite previously saying they've sold out.

I went to many derbies in the 90's by rocking up before it opened and pick up 4 tickets

I done this for the 2-2 Distin Derby.

Walked up in the morning before KO with my mates fan card, got a ticket in the Upper Anny. Anfield hard to get tickets for? It's a myth

Go to home cup games, go to the few aways that don't sell out e.g. Sunderland and Soton this season
100 % correct, there has been 3 home cup games and I think possibly 3 aways which have gone to general sale this season. Last season there where quite a few aways, at least 5 that dropped to general sale/season ticket holders, so plenty of opportunity to jump in and start your away credits. You've just gotta suck it up and hit the less favourable games if you want to go to the supposingly "BIG ONES", that everyone somehow needs a ticket for.

Who knows, you may get the bug and actually want to go to an away on a wet Wednesday in Sunderland or a midday Sunday kickoff in Southampton. People going these games are the bedrock and heartblood of EFC, it just takes time, patience and commitment to get on the level required to go these games.
And by the way it's well worth it ;):(

Sorry if that sounds judgemental :confused:

Last ask for a UTD ticket before I give my hard earned to stubhub (will click the GOT link).

Please PM me if you have one

Ta

100 % correct, there has been 3 home cup games and I think possibly 3 aways which have gone to general sale this season. Last season there where quite a few aways, at least 5 that dropped to general sale/season ticket holders, so plenty of opportunity to jump in and start your away credits. You've just gotta suck it up and hit the less favourable games if you want to go to the supposingly "BIG ONES", that everyone somehow needs a ticket for.

Who knows, you may get the bug and actually want to go to an away on a wet Wednesday in Sunderland or a midday Sunday kickoff in Southampton. People going these games are the bedrock and heartblood of EFC, it just takes time, patience and commitment to get on the level required to go these games.

True this, I started the season with 2 away credits, I have 11 upto now and qualified for tickets for the derby and United which will take me to 13. I'll be top of the ladder next season now.

Spot on that, seen too many requests of people desperate for a ticket to the derby/united when they don't or haven't been any of the others, no right whatsoever to anything if you dont go