2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

His job has not been made easy by the departure of Gueye and his replacement getting injured five minutes into his career, the injury to Bernard, Delph and Gomes and the failure to sign a striker ready to hit the ground running.

For me he has to go ASAP. Since he has came in he hasn't put a stamp on his team and what he is trying to achieve. I cant tell if he has a style of play or what our one is. He seems to just field a team and then hope for the best

Still not quite why this heaving bumhole is leaving £62m of summer signings out of the starting line up just to get Tosun and Davies in.

Still don’t get the Arteta shouts though. Has to be someone else. Moyes I’d be fine with, just because he knows the set up from previous experience and apparently he’s a manager that likes to have full control over a lot of parts of the club, which everton allows due to its size of operation. Personally I’d go for Benitez long term but there’s a lot of divided opinion there.
What setup does he know? Pylons on the pitch? Or empty trophy cabinets?

His job has not been made easy by the departure of Gueye and his replacement getting injured five minutes into his career, the injury to Bernard, Delph and Gomes and the failure to sign a striker ready to hit the ground running.
U forget to mention refs, VAR, Tories and our place in the alternative table...

Status
Not open for further replies.