2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're probably right but I will have to sedate myself heavily over the next month. I can pretend I'm done with football but as all of you do , I love this club .
I think we can forgive any new manager over the next month if we can see , effort , application , actual tactics and some visable sweat . If any manager can make Morgan actually run at a pace of a 50 year old Neil Ruddock, he's got off to a good start .

I'm thinking of following women's beach volleyball over the calendar month of December and turning off everything football related.

As for Morgan. I would tie a piece of paper marked 'New Contract' on the end of a pole and put a headband on the other side for him to wear and tell him if he caught it he could have an extension.

Have to disagree there; if Silva stays we definitely lose all of them.

If they sack him today, new manager/caretaker comes in, changes the side, changes the ethos, changes the supporters mindset, and who says we lose all of them.

Pickford
Coleman Holgate/Keane Mina Digne
Davies Delph
Bernard Iwobi Richarlison
Kean/DCL

Playing with flair and pace.

Too optimistic?

No I think you have the healthier outlook. I wanted to give my reasoning to @MichaelEFC96 above but even as I wrote it I realised that just writing off a month's worth of potential points in the hope of a better return in the new year is a gloomy approach. :(

So the odds for next manager has a top 4 favorites of....

Moyes..
Unsworth..
Mark Hughes..
Rafael..
tenor.gif

People also need to stop making excuses for this guy about injuries etc. All teams get injuries. We still have enough talent to beat a hapless Norwich City at home.

Not just Norwich but every team we’ve been beaten by bar City. Every team we’ve played bar City have been horrific.

I'm still holding out for Ten Hag. I know it's a long shot but imagine if Marco is sacked today and Ten Hag appointed tomorrow.

Ten points from December fixtures including a win at Mordor.

Ten Hag probably a no go from the PSV days... bad blood between those two clubs. Would be a coup but I cant see it.

I like Cocu but I cant see him sacking off Derby after less than half a season .

Status
Not open for further replies.