2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
Nobody is happy with our place in the table, NOBODY.
Happy, satisfied, content, vindicated, encouraged..... WHATEVER. Still not good enough, mate. Watching Leicester v Arsenal and wondering if their fans are still creaming themselves over the Southampton result or if they have bigger fish to fry. Win or lose here, Leicester are looking for European football while we are looking at staying up. What the absolute fk! No one should be defending that,or trying to spin it in any positive way. Everton aren't we:blush:

I'am still behind him,still definitely got more in his locker than the names we're being linked with.

I've just had a look in that locker mate, this is what I found...……..

Happy, satisfied, content, vindicated, encouraged..... WHATEVER. Still not good enough, mate. Watching Leicester v Arsenal and wondering if their fans are still creaming themselves over the Southampton result or if they have bigger fish to fry. Win or lose here, Leicester are looking for European football while we are looking at staying up. What the absolute fk! No one should be defending that,or trying to spin it in any positive way. Everton aren't we:blush:

Im overjoyed that we won.

Next week I will hoping we do the same, as I said earlier mate, im VERY easily pleased and as I keep saying, im terrified about who comes in next.

I dont think Silva is the right man for the job, but I do like the way he tries to make us play. Would hate to surrender and get another Anti-football fella in like Big Sam or Moyes. So im hoping that Silva can keep hold of the job for now.

We do better against better teams. We always struggle against lesser teams.

We'll get a good few points from the teams above us.
I agree with this, good teams can be easier to play against, it's the anti football ones when poor managers struggle, fully expect us to get a few shock results in December

I'm watching but the main thing in my mind is Arsenal look crap

I agree with this, good teams can be easier to play against, it's the anti football ones when poor managers struggle, fully expect us to get a few shock results in December
The weakness of our attackers actually become strengths when a team comes onto us. They are good on the counter.

You didnt watch the match

You have no idea what happened in the game

Yet youre posting negative nonsense

What on earth is the point?

Ive tried to educate you on what Silvas actions were on the touchline today...highly animated positive energy with lots of tactical instruction

But you simply insult me...

Illogical like your slating of a top manager.

Stop trying to be Davek lite, it’s not working for you.

Im overjoyed that we won.

Next week I will hoping we do the same, as I said earlier mate, im VERY easily pleased and as I keep saying, im terrified about who comes in next.

I dont think Silva is the right man for the job, but I do like the way he tries to make us play. Would hate to surrender and get another Anti-football fella in like Big Sam or Moyes. So im hoping that Silva can keep hold of the job for now.

I’m sure you will have more joy when we have someone who actually knows how to make the team win more often every weekend.

Anyone who lets a single result alter their view of Silva for either the better or the worse is an idiot. I didn't think our losing at home to Sheffield Utd made him a bad manager anymore then winning today (againt a Southampton team that lost 9-0 a few weeks back) makes him a good manager. He's bought time today and an opportunity to prove doubters like me wrong.

Nobody will be happier then me if we keep winning and Silva proves me totally wrong about him and takes us in the right direction from this point forward but you'll have to forgive me if I remain totally unconvinced in his and the teams ability or commitment to do so.

I’m sure you will have more joy when we have someone who actually knows how to make the team win more often every weekend.

Of course mate.

Ive hinted at mitigation for Silva this season, the injuries, VAR, but even with all that, we should have done better in most games we have played, its not been good enough at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.