2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't even need to go in heavy. Just you know say it was a disappointing challenge from Son and there needs to be a crackdown on tackles made with zero intention to get the ball. You know a bit of fire and passion, instead he looks dead behind the eyes and has the body language of a Flump.

We've been an orchestra with no conductor for a long long time. Somebody needs to come in and light a fire under the clubs arse (not literally).

this where I thought Brands , behind the scenes would be making us much more professional and like you say orchestrating things, even telling silva what to say and how to conduct himself in the pressers if neccersary …

but , alas , its just same old crap from top to bottom

ZERO change in direction.

new owners and new DoF … same old doormat of a club … we just get walked allover

Didn't even need to go in heavy. Just you know say it was a disappointing challenge from Son and there needs to be a crackdown on tackles made with zero intention to get the ball. You know a bit of fire and passion, instead he looks dead behind the eyes and has the body language of a Flump.

We've been an orchestra with no conductor for a long long time. Somebody needs to come in and light a fire under the clubs arse (not literally).
Yes literally

We have to hope the Gomes injury gives the players a bond to want to do it for him. But who knows he is a huge miss and this manager has already shown he can't cope without his best players.

after his free ride last season (why?) , the pressure is now fully on ..

that's why I don't agree with free rides … its breeds incompetence and makes people think they are better than they are actually are.

the pressure should have been on from day one, to get results and get us challenging that top 6 ..

this season is now more important than ever and we find ourselves with a threadbare squad with an incompetent manager , hovering just above the relegation places 4th from bottom ..

we only have ourselves to blame ... we should of outted this no mark after the Millwall game last season instead of affording him all this time to dig us into this mess.

When you listen to his interviews, both before and after the match, it's practically unintelligible, I just can't understand what he's saying or what he means and I hope that doesn't sound racist or anything like that because it's not meant to be. What really sickened me is after the Spurs game, we had two clear pens, a last man fouled when clear through, yet I couldn't make out what he was gibbering on about, Klopp would have had them on toast. How do the players understand it, no wonder we can't string two passes together, communication is one of the most important things in football surely.

When you listen to his interviews, both before and after the match, it's practically unintelligible, I just can't understand what he's saying or what he means and I hope that doesn't sound racist or anything like that because it's not meant to be. What really sickened me is after the Spurs game, we had two clear pens, a last man fouled when clear through, yet I couldn't make out what he was gibbering on about, Klopp would have had them on toast. How do the players understand it, no wonder we can't string two passes together, communication is one of the most important things in football surely.

its always alarming when players say they love playing for him...

it just shouts out to me the players rule the roost and have got it on easy street.

and that's exactly what it looks like on the pitch too.

could you even imagine marco trying to give you the hair dryer treatmnet ??

no, me neither

The next two games will define our season and the future of Silva, 2 wins and we shoot up the the table, 2 points or less and we are finishing bottom half (unless there is a new manager honeymoon). I think we have too much to struggle too much but who would have thought we would even be contemplating this. Silva is on the edge and the main factor behind removing him should be whether there is a credible replacement.

I have heard of names like Wilder being mentioned but that is the sort of background check (ie who is doing well this month) that has landed the club where it is. The wrong choice could be disastrous given where we might be when they start. Marco is on his last life now and you are never finished till it's over but this next few week are massive.

The next two games will define our season and the future of Silva, 2 wins and we shoot up the the table, 2 points or less and we are finishing bottom half (unless there is a new manager honeymoon). I think we have too much to struggle too much but who would have thought we would even be contemplating this. Silva is on the edge and the main factor behind removing him should be whether there is a credible replacement.

I have heard of names like Wilder being mentioned but that is the sort of background check (ie who is doing well this month) that has landed the club where it is. The wrong choice could be disastrous given where we might be when they start. Marco is on his last life now and you are never finished till it's over but this next few week are massive.
Wilder is definitely not just a flavour of the month. He has years of success, albeit in the leagues below, to his name. We will probably win one and lose one or draw both. This board's silence and lack of action is alarming. We need a change asap....

Wilder is definitely not just a flavour of the month. He has years of success, albeit in the leagues below, to his name. We will probably win one and lose one or draw both. This board's silence and lack of action is alarming. We need a change asap....

people are just writing Wilder off without even looking into his managerial career.

yet the same people want to stick with marco done nothing silva

if chris wilder was from croatia and called christov wilderzinski people would creaming their keks at the thought of us hiring him

YEARS of success.

Alfreton Town[26]

Oxford United

Northampton Town

Sheffield United

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.