2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva is still learning and is a bright manager and wasnt given the centre back required or the goalscoring striker. The quality of players available meant it would always be an up and down season and luck has been against everton this season.

For that reason Silva should stay at least 2 more seasons to see what he can build.

Benitez for me. Sticks out like a sore thumb. Now that Rodgers i off limits anyhow.
That's if he's still got the hunger of course, I think he'd love to come to us. I heard David Prentice mention he knows he put his hat in the ring twice previously but Kenwright said no. He's obviously got some memories with the other mob but I think there would be an inner grievance as to how things ended and he'd love to get us back to where we once were.

Silva is still learning and is a bright manager and wasnt given the centre back required or the goalscoring striker. The quality of players available meant it would always be an up and down season and luck has been against everton this season.

For that reason Silva should stay at least 2 more seasons to see what he can build.

red alert.

Silva isn’t getting a tune out of a team full of internationals.

I just want to gauge my eyes out

Aarrrgh

Are u a bot or Silva’s cousin?

Silva will have us 18th or 19th by the turn of the year. From those opening 5 December fixtures I would bet we'll get a maximum of 4 points - that's being generous also. We'll probably perform well in one or two of the games we lose but ultimately come up short on account of our lack of firepower. Expecting at least one whalloping. Given I also expect us to lose to Southampton and Norwich isn't a gimme, he's bang on track to keep up one point a game until the end of 2019 = relegation form. Should have been sacked when the previous international break started, so it's pretty much on the board now if we're in a relegation fight or we go down. They've also dithered far too long, but we all know no decision will be made any time soon regardless of form. It's really quite scary how they can just sit there and watch, but not act.

Those players never gratuitously and deliberately insulted and disrespected Everton Football Club.
FSW is not only a former RS manager he is a self confessed RS supporter.
He should never be allowed near Goodison except, grudgingly, as a visiting manager.
It’s as if some would like the repellant Shankly’s words to come true and for Everton to become Liverpool reserves.

Yes they were nasty words alright.But i have no interest in Everton, becoming the rs reserves.I wan't to see Everton competing with the elite, and winning stuff again.If that happens, then satan himself could be on the sideline, for all i care.

Silva will have us 18th or 19th by the turn of the year. From those opening 5 December fixtures I would bet we'll get a maximum of 4 points - that's being generous also. We'll probably perform well in one or two of the games we lose but ultimately come up short on account of our lack of firepower. Expecting at least one whalloping. Given I also expect us to lose to Southampton and Norwich isn't a gimme, he's bang on track to keep up one point a game until the end of 2019 = relegation form. Should have been sacked when the previous international break started, so it's pretty much on the board now if we're in a relegation fight or we go down. They've also dithered far too long, but we all know no decision will be made any time soon regardless of form. It's really quite scary how they can just sit there and watch, but not act.

Im going to call it now.Silva will be toast, come January.

Im going to call it now.Silva will be toast, come January.
People say the fans never know more then those who run the club, but in keeping Silva the board are telling us they believe he'll improve results and have us higher up the table as time goes by. But at some stage his position will become untenable, as we'll have dropped into the bottom three and major panic will set in. The fans can see what's going on and can see that there is absolutely no improvement in performances and certainly not results. It's just a crying shame that the board cannot or will not see the same.

You're talking ancient history, I'm talking about a love-in for recent reds managers going on on an Everton website when morale is already in the gutter and the reds are lording it up and blues are getting enough stick as it is in this town without further humiliating ourselves on top of that. I'm talking about right now not years ago and the last thing we need is blues gettng all starry-eyed about reds' managers - it's undermining, it breaks ranks. Why are you making out I hate players from the past? Whos said that?! I'm just saying what I expect to see on an Everton website and one thing I expect is not people going on about how great recent red rejects would be for the manager job at Everton.
grinds my gears the online 'super blue' these days. Nobody is getting starry eyed at all, people are discussing who is the best man for the job. Believe it or not, some people can see beyond any LFC connections & don't act like kids because they want the best for Everton. If Benitez was the man they went for, I would get behind him & he is a top coach. I don't want Silva to fail because it means obviously Everton is failing but I like many others feel it is a matter of time which is a shame

Worrying about Everton should be a direct relationship to what WE do on the pitch. Not what our local rivals are doing. Rivals??? We are not even that mate. Lets face it, we are miles away from them and its embarrassing how all we do is sing about Liverpool when we are getting beat at home to Burnley. Im all up for local rivalry mate but to not go after a manager, who would no doubt improve our club, just because he managed our local rivals amongst a load of other teams is bordering on insanity. Lets concentrate on improving us. Footballs a very fickle sport and people's allegiances are quickly forgotten after a win or two.
How often do you change your allegiances?
I’ll make the point again FSW is not only a former RS manager he’s a self declared RS supporter, a supporter who deliberately and maliciously publicly insulted and denigrated Everton F.C.
This is football we’re talking about , it’s emotive and tribal.
It’s not the ideal sport for chin stroking chess players.

How often do you change your allegiances?
I’ll make the point again FSW is not only a former RS manager he’s a self declared RS supporter, a supporter who deliberately and maliciously publicly insulted and denigrated Everton F.C.
This is football we’re talking about , it’s emotive and tribal.
It’s not the ideal sport for chin stroking chess players.
If I was a professional sportsman in a club game, I would change my allegiances all the time to who I played for. That’s what footballers do.....you know that fella who scores and kisses the badge who’ll be doing it for another team in 12 months....the same people who slag other clubs off then play for them. If you honestly think that Benitez supports Liverpool, why would he put his hand up for the Everton job? It’s a job....

Status
Not open for further replies.