2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect that Brands knows full well the name of the manager he would like if/when Marco Silva leaves.

Being able to get him may be a completely different thing, or getting him now even more so.

I saw the Ajax Manager yesterday telling Bayern they would have to wait until the end of the season to get him.

I’d be calling a press conference tomorrow, club protocol and FA protocol out the window, I’d accept any punishment that was given to me and I’d be calling everyone out over this farce. The penalties given and not given, the goals disallowed, the Son appeal being overturned the complete mockery of professional referees

I’d go balls deep then sit back and let the media do the rest

I’d be calling a press conference tomorrow, club protocol and FA protocol out the window, I’d accept any punishment that was given to me and I’d be calling everyone out over this farce. The penalties given and not given, the goals disallowed, the Son appeal being overturned the complete mockery of professional referees

It won’t happen, ever

The dye was cast from the moment that bellend Klopp went legging across the park whilst the game was still yet to be completed, and he just accepted it.

I would have sacked him after Millwall, but He got a reprieve after finding some form towards the end of last season.

No excuses now though. The club is being walked all over with blatant dreadful decisions week after week and NOTHING is being challenged.

You have to seriously question just what is going on.

Is Moshiri happy? Does he even care?
What is Brands doing about all this.

The club is in a total mess.

I hope you're not talking to me. If it were possible I'd there are about 6 players I'd sign for Everton from the RS. I suppose you hated Peter Beardsley did you? Johnny Morrisey. Gary Ablett. Many more.
You're talking ancient history, I'm talking about a love-in for recent reds managers going on on an Everton website when morale is already in the gutter and the reds are lording it up and blues are getting enough stick as it is in this town without further humiliating ourselves on top of that. I'm talking about right now not years ago and the last thing we need is blues gettng all starry-eyed about reds' managers - it's undermining, it breaks ranks. Why are you making out I hate players from the past? Whos said that?! I'm just saying what I expect to see on an Everton website and one thing I expect is not people going on about how great recent red rejects would be for the manager job at Everton.

To me he had the chance to get a lot of people onside and build a seige mentality,instead he acted like he has been told there was only plain biscuits left

You're talking ancient history, I'm talking about a love-in for recent reds managers going on on an Everton website when morale is already in the gutter and the reds are lording it up and blues are getting enough stick as it is in this town without further humiliating ourselves on top of that. I'm talking about right now not years ago and the last thing we need is blues gettng all starry-eyed about reds' managers - it's undermining, it breaks ranks. Why are you making out I hate players from the past? Whos said that?! I'm just saying what I expect to see on an Everton website and one thing I expect is not people going on about how great recent red rejects would be for the manager job at Everton.
You need to start worrying about Everton mate and seeing what’s right for us to move us forward. Breaking ranks? Ok, let’s just hire incompetent managers to fight relegation. How’s that for saving face? The reason Rodgers and Benitez are mentioned is that they are probably the best available managers (or were) to us and we plumped for Watfords reject instead. Benitez is Spanish and has managed a load of clubs, he’s hardly Kenny Dalglish. Rodgers also is now managing his fifth team. Get over the Liverpool connection thing mate we’re not at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.