2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if he ‘won’t be here next season’ as predicted by many, what’s the point of letting him continue? The only possible reason would be having to get the new manager to say yes. Would lukaku’s mum fancy it I wonder?

Well if he ‘won’t be here next season’ as predicted by many, what’s the point of letting him continue? The only possible reason would be having to get the new manager to say yes. Would lukaku’s mum fancy it I wonder?
Coz you have to stalk and locate and negotiate the replacement first.

I'm not "predicting" anything. I am going by "feeling". If Silva stays and it stopps being a hovering around relegation scenario enought to represent a buffer, that would provide the stopgap while the replacement is found. I don't think anyopne is expecting any more than that... biut they are worrying about potentially worse.

I think its cos we REALLY would like to avoid appointing David Moyes if at all possible.

Tory's are attempting to crash us out the EU without a deal, tories are more likely to use NHS in future trade negotiations and Tories are after workers rights.

If your not rich I cant think of any reason to vote tory.
Ok Labour then? That’s scary but I don’t want Lib Dem’s as I want brexit. But recent events have made one thing clear whoever is in don’t really have much power, because they rarely get there promises through, imo take it all with a pinch of salt. But Brexit was voted so must happen, whether people like it or not. But back to football it’s easy to find a manager better than we currently have, football much more straight forward than politics.

We need to win games but if Marco wants to get people off his back for a bit he should come out and rip into the FA for the farce that our last two games have been. The VAR crap at Brighton, the missed penalties vs Spurs and of course the Gomes decision all need to be brought up. It's enough crap for a season and it's been two weeks. Time to stand up for ourselves.

Youz must be bor3ed coming to an Everton site to get your buzz. Why don't youz just go back to your Red S-ite?

I hope you're not talking to me. If it were possible I'd there are about 6 players I'd sign for Everton from the RS. I suppose you hated Peter Beardsley did you? Johnny Morrisey. Gary Ablett. Many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.